Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to HA tag
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-HA tag antibody
HA tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Chicken polyclonal to HA tag
特異性ELISA: this antibody diluted at 1:20,000 gave an O.D.= 1.0 in a 15 minute reaction against peptide conjugated to a different carrier than used for anti peptide purification. HRP conjugated goat anti chicken IgG (IgY) was used and TMB was the substrate.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
YPYDVPDYA (influenza hemagglutinin-HA (epitope) conjugated to KLH.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide immobilized on a solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9111 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Human influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
ab9111 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Golinski AW et al. Biophysical Characterization Platform Informs Protein Scaffold Evolvability. ACS Comb Sci 21:323-335 (2019). PubMed: 30681831
- Fabry MH et al. piRNA-guided co-transcriptional silencing coopts nuclear export factors. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31219034
- Boone PG et al. A cancer rainbow mouse for visualizing the functional genomics of oncogenic clonal expansion. Nat Commun 10:5490 (2019). PubMed: 31792216
- Ritter SC & Hackel BJ Validation and Stabilization of a Prophage Lysin of Clostridium perfringens by Using Yeast Surface Display and Coevolutionary Models. Appl Environ Microbiol 85:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30850429
- Darling TL et al. Intracellular Crosslinking of Filoviral Nucleoproteins with Xintrabodies Restricts Viral Packaging. Front Immunol 8:1197 (2017). PubMed: 29021793