Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4C12] to HA tag
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HA tag antibody [4C12]
HA tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [4C12] to HA tag
特異性The antibody detects HA-tag fused to the C-terminus or N-terminus of targeted proteins in transfected cells. The antibody works in ChIP but less well than ab9110 (see ChIP data).
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
- WB: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell lysate. IP: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell lysate. ICC/IF: Baby hamster kidney cell expressing HA-tag CFTR protein. ChIP: Xenopus laevis oocytes injected with mRNA for HA-tagged human BORIS.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1424 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ChIP||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Use 3 µg per 25 µg chromatin (see figure legend).|
|IP||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
関連性Human influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
Anti-HA tag antibody [4C12] (ab1424) at 1/1000 dilution + HEK293T whole cell lysate over-expressing HA-tagged Rab6 at 20 µg
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 5 seconds
Blocked with 5% milk for 30 min at 25°C
This picture shows baby hamster kidney cell expressing HA-tag CFTR protein. This type of cells were grown on coverslip and immunofluorescence was performed. Dilution of 1:200 was used and incubated for 2hrs with antibody.
Recombinant HA-tagged Rab6 was immunoprecipitated from 1 mg transfected HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell extract with 2 μL ab1424.
Lane 1: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell extract (Input)
Lane 2: ab1424 IP in Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell extract.
Xenopus laevis oocytes were injected with mRNA for HA-tagged human BORIS. Chromatin was prepared according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. Oocytes were fixed with formaldehyde for 10min. The ChIP was performed with 25µg of chromatin, 3µg of ab1424 (anti-HA, light blue) and 3µg of ab18337 (anti-BORIS, dark blue), and 20µl of Protein A/G sepharose beads. A non-specific antibody was used as a control (yellow). The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (Taqman approach).
ab1424 は 35 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang L et al. Nuclear hnRNPA2B1 initiates and amplifies the innate immune response to DNA viruses. Science 365:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31320558
- Wang Y et al. p300 Acetylates JHDM1A to inhibit osteosarcoma carcinogenesis. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2891-2899 (2019). PubMed: 31307234
- Wang H et al. Deletion of OSBPL2 in auditory cells increases cholesterol biosynthesis and drives reactive oxygen species production by inhibiting AMPK activity. Cell Death Dis 10:627 (2019). PubMed: 31427568
- Xiang T et al. Tumor suppressive BTB/POZ zinc-finger protein ZBTB28 inhibits oncogenic BCL6/ZBTB27 signaling to maintain p53 transcription in multiple carcinogenesis. Theranostics 9:8182-8195 (2019). PubMed: 31754389
- Zhang Y et al. Amyloid-ß Induces AMPA Receptor Ubiquitination and Degradation in Primary Neurons and Human Brains of Alzheimer's Disease. J Alzheimers Dis 62:1789-1801 (2018). PubMed: 29614651