製品名Anti-HA tag antibody [4C12]
HA tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [4C12] to HA tag
特異性The antibody detects HA-tag fused to the C-terminus or N-terminus of targeted proteins in transfected cells. The antibody works in ChIP but less well than ab9110 (see ChIP data).
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, ICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
- WB: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell lysate. IP: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell lysate. ICC/IF: Baby hamster kidney cell expressing HA-tag CFTR protein. ChIP: Xenopus laevis oocytes injected with mRNA for HA-tagged human BORIS.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1424 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000. PubMed: 17167031|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ChIP||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Use 3 µg per 25 µg chromatin (see figure legend).|
|IP||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
関連性Human influenza hemagglutinin (HA) is a surface glycoprotein required for the infectivity of the human virus. The HA tag is derived from the HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106 has been extensively used as a general epitope tag in expression vectors. Many recombinant proteins have been engineered to express the HA tag, which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of the recombinant protein. This tag facilitates the detection, isolation, and purification of the proteins.
- HA epitope tag antibody
- HA1 antibody
- HA2 antibody
Anti-HA tag antibody [4C12] (ab1424) at 1/1000 dilution + HEK293T whole cell lysate over-expressing HA-tagged Rab6 at 20 µg
HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse polyclonal IgG at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 5 seconds
Blocked with 5% milk for 30 min at 25°C
This picture shows baby hamster kidney cell expressing HA-tag CFTR protein. This type of cells were grown on coverslip and immunofluorescence was performed. Dilution of 1:200 was used and incubated for 2hrs with antibody.
Recombinant HA-tagged Rab6 was immunoprecipitated from 1 mg transfected HEK-293T (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney transformed with large T antigen) whole cell extract with 2 μL ab1424.
Lane 1: Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell extract (Input)
Lane 2: ab1424 IP in Rab6-HA transfected HEK-293T whole cell extract.
Xenopus laevis oocytes were injected with mRNA for HA-tagged human BORIS. Chromatin was prepared according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. Oocytes were fixed with formaldehyde for 10min. The ChIP was performed with 25µg of chromatin, 3µg of ab1424 (anti-HA, light blue) and 3µg of ab18337 (anti-BORIS, dark blue), and 20µl of Protein A/G sepharose beads. A non-specific antibody was used as a control (yellow). The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (Taqman approach).
ab1424 は 32 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang L et al. Nuclear hnRNPA2B1 initiates and amplifies the innate immune response to DNA viruses. Science 365:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31320558
- Wang Y et al. p300 Acetylates JHDM1A to inhibit osteosarcoma carcinogenesis. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2891-2899 (2019). PubMed: 31307234
- Zhang Y et al. Amyloid-ß Induces AMPA Receptor Ubiquitination and Degradation in Primary Neurons and Human Brains of Alzheimer's Disease. J Alzheimers Dis 62:1789-1801 (2018). PubMed: 29614651
- Xiao FH et al. Transcriptome evidence reveals enhanced autophagy-lysosomal function in centenarians. Genome Res 28:1601-1610 (2018). PubMed: 30352807
- Tian P et al. Ras-ERK1/2 signaling contributes to the development of colorectal cancer via regulating H3K9ac. BMC Cancer 18:1286 (2018). PubMed: 30577849