製品名GYKI 52466, Selective non-competitive AMPA antagonist
製品の詳細Selective non-competitive AMPA antagonist
生理活性の詳細Selective non-competitive AMPA receptor antagonist (IC50 values are 10-20, approx. 450 and >50 μM for AMPA- , kainate- and NMDA-induced responses, respectively). Skeletal muscle relaxant, orally active anticonvulsant, neuroprotective and anxiolytic in vivo.
Also available in simple stock solutions (ab146716) - add 1 ml of water to get an exact, ready-to-use concentration.
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in 1eq. HCl to 10mM and in DMSO to 25 mM (with heating)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120336 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab96379 staining MEK1 (phospho S298) in SK-N-SH cells treated with GYKI 52466 (ab120336), by ICC/IF. Decrease in MEK1 (phospho S298) expression correlates with increased concentration of GYKI 52466, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 1h in media containing different concentrations of ab120336 (GYKI 52466) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab96379 (1/100 dilution) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120336 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Srivastava R et al. Cocaine-taking and cocaine-seeking behaviors in rats remain stable after systemic administration of GYKI 52466: a non-competitive AMPA receptor antagonist. Neurosci Lett 508:106-9 (2012). PubMed: 22206835
- Platt NJ et al. Striatal dopamine transmission is subtly modified in human A53Ta-synuclein overexpressing mice. PLoS One 7:e36397 (2012). PubMed: 22570709
- Threlfell S et al. Striatal dopamine release is triggered by synchronized activity in cholinergic interneurons. Neuron 75:58-64 (2012). PubMed: 22794260
- Sasaki T et al. Application of an optogenetic byway for perturbing neuronal activity via glial photostimulation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20720-5 (2012). PubMed: 23185019
- Threlfell S et al. Striatal muscarinic receptors promote activity dependence of dopamine transmission via distinct receptor subtypes on cholinergic interneurons in ventral versus dorsal striatum. J Neurosci 30:3398-408 (2010). PubMed: 20203199