Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [G8] to GSK3 beta
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-GSK3 beta antibody [G8]
GSK3 beta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [G8] to GSK3 beta
特異性This antibody is specific for GSK3 beta
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human, Xenopus laevis
E.coli produced recombinant Xenopus laevis GSK3 beta.
エピトープThe exact epitope recognised by this antibody has not been mapped.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
機能Participates in the Wnt signaling pathway. Implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN. Phosphorylates JUN at sites proximal to its DNA-binding domain, thereby reducing its affinity for DNA. Phosphorylates MUC1 in breast cancer cells, and decreases the interaction of MUC1 with CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Phosphorylates CTNNB1/beta-catenin. Phosphorylates SNAI1. Plays an important role in ERBB2-dependent stabilization of microtubules at the cell cortex. Prevents the phosphorylation of APC and CLASP2, allowing its association with the cell membrane. In turn, membrane-bound APC allows the localization of MACF1 to the cell membrane, which is required for microtubule capture and stabilization. Phosphorylates MACF1 and this phosphorylation inhibits the binding of MACF1 to microtubules which is critical for its role in bulge stem cell migration and skin wound repair.
組織特異性Expressed in testis, thymus, prostate and ovary and weakly expressed in lung, brain and kidney.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated by AKT1 and ILK1. Activated by phosphorylation at Tyr-216.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell membrane. The phosphorylated form shows localization to cytoplasm and cell membrane. The MEMO1-RHOA-DIAPH1 signaling pathway controls localization of the phosophorylated form to the cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Beta antibody
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 beta antibody
- GSK 3 beta antibody
ab2602 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li Z et al. GSK-3ß inhibition protects the rat heart from the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation injury via suppressing FOXO3A activity. J Cell Mol Med 23:7796-7809 (2019). PubMed: 31503410
- Huang Z et al. Aberrantly High Expression Of NOK/STYK1 Is Tightly Associated With The Activation Of The AKT/GSK3ß/N-Cadherin Pathway In Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Onco Targets Ther 12:10299-10309 (2019). PubMed: 31819514
- Wang B et al. miR-577 suppresses cell proliferation and epithelial-mesenchymal transition by regulating the WNT2B mediated Wnt/ß-catenin pathway in non-small cell lung cancer. Mol Med Rep 18:2753-2761 (2018). PubMed: 30015869
- Asam K et al. Eicosanoyl-5-hydroxytryptamide (EHT) prevents Alzheimer's disease-related cognitive and electrophysiological impairments in mice exposed to elevated concentrations of oligomeric beta-amyloid. PLoS One 12:e0189413 (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 29253878
- Li B et al. GCN5 modulates osteogenic differentiation of periodontal ligament stem cells through DKK1 acetylation in inflammatory microenvironment. Sci Rep 6:26542 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27216891
- Di Camillo B et al. Leucine modulates dynamic phosphorylation events in insulin signaling pathway and enhances insulin-dependent glycogen synthesis in human skeletal muscle cells. BMC Cell Biol 15:9 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24646332
- Dolma K et al. Presenilin influences glycogen synthase kinase-3 ß (GSK-3ß) for kinesin-1 and dynein function during axonal transport. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2013). WB . PubMed: 24105467
- Topol L et al. Sox9 inhibits Wnt signaling by promoting beta-catenin phosphorylation in the nucleus. J Biol Chem 284:3323-33 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19047045
- Saxena C et al. An immuno-chemo-proteomics method for drug target deconvolution. J Proteome Res 7:3490-7 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18590316
- Wang J et al. The orphan nuclear receptor Rev-erb alpha regulates circadian expression of plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1. J Biol Chem 281:33842-8 (2006). PubMed: 16968709