Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Granzyme B
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Granzyme B antibody
Granzyme B 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Granzyme B
The immunogen used for this product shares 94% homology with Granzyme H. Cross-reactivity with this protein has not been confirmed experimentally.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-FoFrmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Pig, Common marmoset
Synthetic peptide within Human Granzyme B aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P10144
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4059 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能This enzyme is necessary for target cell lysis in cell-mediated immune responses. It cleaves after Asp. Seems to be linked to an activation cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) responsible for apoptosis execution. Cleaves caspase-3, -7, -9 and 10 to give rise to active enzymes mediating apoptosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
細胞内局在Cytoplasmic granule. Cytoplasmic granules of cytolytic T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
- Information by UniProt
- C11 antibody
- Cathepsin G like 1 antibody
- Cathepsin G-like 1 antibody
Cytotoxic effector cells and regulatory T cells in human glioblastoma xenograft growing in immunocompetent rats.
Granzyme B-positive cytotoxic cells (ab4059 at a 1/75 dilution) in a GBM xenograft with rejection. Asterisks mark tissue lyzed by effector cells.
Immunohistochemical analysis of lung tissue from patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, staining Granzyme B with ab4059.
Tissue was fixed using paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with 5% donkey serum in PBS containing 3% BSA for 45 minutes. Slides were incubated overnight at 4°C with primary antibody (1/100 in blocking solution). An AlexaFlour®568-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab4059 at 1/20 dilution staining rat spinal cord tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). The tissue was formaldehyde fixed and blocked with serum prior to incubation with the antibody for 2 hours. A biotinylated goat anti-rabbit IgG was used as the secondary.
Human tonsil tissue stained with anti-Granzyme B antibody (ab4059).
ab4059 は 68 報の論文で使用されています。
- Matsubara JA et al. Retinal Distribution and Extracellular Activity of Granzyme B: A Serine Protease That Degrades Retinal Pigment Epithelial Tight Junctions and Extracellular Matrix Proteins. Front Immunol 11:574 (2020). PubMed: 32318066
- Ireland L et al. Blockade of Stromal Gas6 Alters Cancer Cell Plasticity, Activates NK Cells, and Inhibits Pancreatic Cancer Metastasis. Front Immunol 11:297 (2020). PubMed: 32174917
- Qin G et al. NPM1 upregulates the transcription of PD-L1 and suppresses T cell activity in triple-negative breast cancer. Nat Commun 11:1669 (2020). PubMed: 32245950
- Zhou B et al. Disulfiram combined with copper induces immunosuppression via PD-L1 stabilization in hepatocellular carcinoma. Am J Cancer Res 9:2442-2455 (2019). PubMed: 31815045
- Kamensek U et al. Antitumor in situ vaccination effect of TNFa and IL-12 plasmid DNA electrotransfer in a murine melanoma model. Cancer Immunol Immunother 67:785-795 (2018). PubMed: 29468364