Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GPR2/CCR10
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.21% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
一次抗体 備考Receptors for the C-C chemokine family include CCR-1, CCR-2A, CCR-3, CCR-4, CCR-5 and the Duffy blood group antigen. The C-C receptors are important in the function of T cell chemotaxis and migration of phagocytic cells to sites of inflammation. CCR10 in particular is the receptor for the skin-associated CC chemokine CCL27 (CTACK) as well as the novel chemokine CCL28 which displays chemotactic activity for resting CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3904 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/125. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Receptor for chemokines SCYA27 and SCYA28. Subsequently transduces a signal by increasing the intracellular calcium ions level and stimulates chemotaxis in a pre-B cell line.
組織特異性Expressed at high levels in adult testis, small intestine, fetal lung, fetal kidney. Weaker expression was observed in many other adult tissues including spleen, thymus, lymph node, Peyer patches, colon, heart, ovary, peripheral blood lymphocytes, thyroid and spinal cord. Also expressed by melanocytes, dermal fibroblasts, dermal microvascular endothelial cells. Also detected in T-cells and in skin-derived Langerhans cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- C C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C chemokine receptor type 10 antibody
- C-C CKR-10 antibody
ab3904 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pinto S et al. Intracellular coexpression of CXC- and CC- chemokine receptors and their ligands in human melanoma cell lines and dynamic variations after xenotransplantation. BMC Cancer 14:118 (2014). ICC . PubMed: 24559071
- Chamberlain G et al. Murine mesenchymal stem cells exhibit a restricted repertoire of functional chemokine receptors: comparison with human. PLoS ONE 3:e2934 (2008). Flow Cyt ; Human, Mouse . PubMed: 18698345
- Eksteen B et al. Epithelial inflammation is associated with CCL28 production and the recruitment of regulatory T cells expressing CCR10. J Immunol 177:593-603 (2006). PubMed: 16785557
- Hislop AD et al. Tonsillar homing of Epstein-Barr virus-specific CD8+ T cells and the virus-host balance. J Clin Invest 115:2546-55 (2005). PubMed: 16110323
- Lüttichaux IV et al. Human adult CD34- progenitor cells functionally express the chemokine receptors CCR1, CCR4, CCR7, CXCR5, and CCR10 but not CXCR4. Stem Cells Dev 14:329-36 (2005). PubMed: 15969628
- Notohamiprodjo M et al. CCR10 is expressed in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Int J Cancer 115:641-7 (2005). PubMed: 15700309
- Hirata T et al. Human P-selectin glycoprotein ligand-1 (PSGL-1) interacts with the skin-associated chemokine CCL27 via sulfated tyrosines at the PSGL-1 amino terminus. J Biol Chem 279:51775-82 (2004). PubMed: 15466853