Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6874] to GPCR LGR6
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody [EPR6874]
GPCR LGR6 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6874] to GPCR LGR6
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GPCR LGR6 aa 850-950 (intracellular). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q9HBX8
- Human uterus, ovary, HUVEC, Human adrenal gland and HeLa lysates; Human adrenal gland tissue; HUVEC cells IHC: Human lung tissue
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
Contains 15 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ14471 antibody
- Gonadotropin receptor antibody
- GPCR antibody
All lanes : Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody [EPR6874] (ab126747) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human uterus lysate
Lane 2 : Human ovary lysate
Lane 3 : HUVEC lysate
Lane 4 : Human adrenal gland lysate
Lane 5 : HeLa lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 104 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lung tissue labeling GPCR LGR6 with ab126747 at 1/250 dilution (4.4 μg/mL), followed by Rabbit specific IHC polymer detection kit HRP/DAB (ab209101), Ready to use. Counter stained with Hematoxylin. Heat mediated antigen retrieval was performed with citrate buffer (pH 6.0, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 minutes.
Secondary antibody only control: Used PBS instead of primary antibody, secondary antibody is Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) Ready to use.
Positive staining on human lung carcinoma. The section was incubated with ab126747 for 30 minutes at room temperature. The immunostaining staining was performed on a Leica Biosystems BOND® RX instrument.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa (human cervix adenocarcinoma) cells labelling GPCR LGR6 with purified ab126747 at 1/500. Cells were fixed with 100% methanol. ab150077, Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI (blue).
Secondary Only Control: PBS was used instead of the primary antibody as the negative control.
Anti-GPCR LGR6 antibody [EPR6874] (ab126747) at 1/1000 dilution + GST-Tagged Recombinant Human GPCR LGR6 protein (aa 1 to 828) at 0.015 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 104 kDa
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Recombinant Human GPCR LGR6 protein (Cat#: ab153472)
Overlay histogram showing LoVo cells stained with ab126747 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab126747, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab126747 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen H et al. Regeneration of pulpo-dentinal-like complex by a group of unique multipotent CD24a+ stem cells. Sci Adv 6:eaay1514 (2020). PubMed: 32284993
- Munguía-Reyes A et al. R-Spondin-2 Is Upregulated in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Affects Fibroblast Behavior. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 59:65-76 (2018). PubMed: 29345973
- Shi J et al. Human nail stem cells are retained but hypofunctional during aging. J Mol Histol 49:303-316 (2018). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 29633149
- Wu V et al. ALDH1A1 positive cells are a unique component of the tonsillar crypt niche and are lost along with NGFR positive stem cells during tumourigenesis. Pathology N/A:N/A (2018). WB . PubMed: 29891189
- Ahmed NS et al. Epidermal E-Cadherin Dependent ß-Catenin Pathway Is Phytochemical Inducible and Accelerates Anagen Hair Cycling. Mol Ther 25:2502-2512 (2017). PubMed: 28803863