Key features and details
- Goat anti-Rat IgG H&L (PE) Pre-Adsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat anti-Rat IgG H&L (PE) Pre-Adsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat anti-Rat IgG H&L (PE) Pre-Adsorbed
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to IgG.
標識PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
特記事項（標識）R-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7010 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||1/50 - 1/200.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250.
Use 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 µg of antibody conjugate.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7010 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yang Y et al. 1-Trichloromethyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-beta-carboline (TaClo) Induces the Apoptosis of Dopaminergic Neurons via Oxidative Stress and Neuroinflammation. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:1292891 (2019). PubMed: 30984332
- Zeng L et al. Long non-coding RNA MALAT-1 contributes to maintenance of stem cell-like phenotypes in breast cancer cells. Oncol Lett 15:2117-2122 (2018). PubMed: 29434914
- Lin L et al. Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is associated with dopamine and is protective against ischemic stroke. Mol Med Rep 18:3298-3304 (2018). PubMed: 30066844
- Cao Y et al. Isoflurane-induced postoperative cognitive dysfunction is mediated by hypoxia-inducible factor-1a-dependent neuroinflammation in aged rats. Mol Med Rep 17:7730-7736 (2018). PubMed: 29620198
- Lei X et al. Diazoxide inhibits of ER stress-mediated apoptosis during oxygen-glucose deprivation in vitro and cerebral ischemia-reperfusion in vivo. Mol Med Rep 17:8039-8046 (2018). PubMed: 29693708