Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
製品名Goat Anti-Rat IgG H&L (Cy3 ®) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rat IgG - H&L (Cy3 ®), pre-adsorbed
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rat IgG (purified).
標識Cy3 ®. Ex: 552nm, Em: 565nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Cy3.29 (Cyanine 3.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 949 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 552 nm Emission Wavelength: 565 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 8.5 moles Cy3 per mole of Goat IgG
特記事項This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondary antibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6953 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6953 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Huang XT et al. Dihydroartemisinin attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice by suppressing NF-?B signaling in an Nrf2-dependent manner. Int J Mol Med 44:2213-2222 (2019). PubMed: 31661121
- Lin L et al. Toll-like receptor 4 attenuates a murine model of atopic dermatitis through inhibition of langerin-positive DCs migration. Exp Dermatol 27:1015-1022 (2018). PubMed: 29851146
- Vornhagen J et al. Group B streptococcus exploits vaginal epithelial exfoliation for ascending infection. J Clin Invest 128:1985-1999 (2018). PubMed: 29629904
- Neitzel LR et al. Characterization of a cdc14 null allele in Drosophila melanogaster. Biol Open 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29945873
- Cho KA et al. Mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate B-cell-mediated immune responses and increase IL-10-expressing regulatory B cells in an EBI3-dependent manner. Cell Mol Immunol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28042143
- Wang Y et al. Characterization of a secreted macrophage migration inhibitory factor homologue of the parasitic nematode Haemonchus Contortus acting at the parasite-host cell interface. Oncotarget 8:40052-40064 (2017). PubMed: 28402951
- Wang Y et al. Modulation of goat monocyte function by HCcyst-2, a secreted cystatin from Haemonchus contortus. Oncotarget 8:44108-44120 (2017). PubMed: 28484087
- Wang Y et al. Characterization of a secreted cystatin of the parasitic nematode Haemonchus contortus and its immune-modulatory effect on goat monocytes. Parasit Vectors 10:425 (2017). PubMed: 28923082
- Stuckey DW et al. Coordination of cell proliferation and anterior-posterior axis establishment in the mouse embryo. Development 138:1521-30 (2011). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 21427142