Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC, IHC-Fr
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Please see notes section. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
HRP conjugated anti-rabbit secondary antibody optimized for western blot and immunohistochemistry. Some customers reported seeing brown precipitates in the vials. The brown precipitates are very common with HRP conjugated antibodies; we suggest vortexing the vial and using this antibody as normal. Our customer’s feedback says the antibody worked great. If in case the antibody fails to give results then please contact our Scientific Support team for assistance.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6721 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.
Suggested working dilution of 1/3000 (see PMID: 17222046). In addition, found to work at 1/20000 (see PMID: 16936283).
Working dilutions are highlighted in the table below. Please note that the antibody can be diluted to 1:48,000 to 1:207,000 in many instances.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
Anti-phospho-tau immunostaining in Dryocopus lineatus.
Tau-positivity in the midbrain (Panel A (shown) and B) and the corpus callosum (C) of the Dryocopus lineatus brain. The axonal tract staining demonstrates a thread-like pattern, similar to that seen with Gallyas sliver staining. Occasional intracellular tau-accumulations were identified within neurons (D).
For full method, please see paper.
All lanes : Anti-NEK7 antibody (ab80948) at 1/2000 dilution
All lanes : Mouse brain tissue cytoplasmic lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6721) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 10 seconds
Blocked with 5% non-fat milk for 1 hour at 18°C
ab3580 staining glucocorticoid receptor in mouse epididymis tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with Bouin's solution and blocked with 1.5% serum for 30 minutes at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for 14 hours at 4°C. An HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L (ab6721) (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded rat cardiac tissue sections, labeling Conexin 43 with ab117843 at a dilution of 1/500 incubated for 12 hours at 4°C in 1% BSA in TBS. Antigen retrival was via Tris-EDTA pH 9.0 (heat mediated). Blocking was 3% BSA incubated for 1 hour at 37°C. The secondary was ab6721 at 1/500.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6721 は 2075 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guo Z et al. Cordycepin suppresses the migration and invasion of human liver cancer cells by downregulating the expression of CXCR4. Int J Mol Med 45:141-150 (2020). PubMed: 31746344
- Pan S et al. S100A8 facilitates cholangiocarcinoma metastasis via upregulation of VEGF through TLR4/NF-?B pathway activation. Int J Oncol 56:101-112 (2020). PubMed: 31746424
- Wu X et al. Amyloid precursor protein promotes the migration and invasion of breast cancer cells by regulating the MAPK signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 45:162-174 (2020). PubMed: 31746365
- Shi CX et al. Sevoflurane attenuates brain damage through inhibiting autophagy and apoptosis in cerebral ischemia-reperfusion rats. Mol Med Rep 21:123-130 (2020). PubMed: 31746402
- Liu J et al. The inhibition of miR-101a-3p alleviates H/R injury in H9C2 cells by regulating the JAK2/STAT3 pathway. Mol Med Rep 21:89-96 (2020). PubMed: 31746349