Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
製品名Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Cy5 ®), pre-adsorbed
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG, whole molecule
標識Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
特記事項（標識）Cy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 6.0 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
特記事項This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondaryantibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6564 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Immunofluorescence stainings of human prostate tissues
Sections were double labeled for different PAK isoforms, together with calponin (marker for smooth muscle cells), pan-cytokeratin (marker for epithelial cells of glands), or tyrosine hydroxylase (TH, marker for catecholaminergic nerves). Yellow color in merged pictures may indicate colocalization of targets. Shown are representative stainings from series with tissues from n = 5 patients for each combination.
ab6908 was used as secondary antibody to visualize various rabbit anti-PAK primary antibodies (red).
(From Figure 2 of Hennenberg et al)
ab11175 staining Histone H2A.X in mouse testis tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100, and blocked with 4% BSA for 2 hours at 37°C. Antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS/4% BSA/0.05% Triton X-100) for 48 hours at 4°C. A Cy5®-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L preadsorbed (ab6564) (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6564 は 36 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li J et al. M2I-1 disrupts the in vivo interaction between CDC20 and MAD2 and increases the sensitivities of cancer cell lines to anti-mitotic drugs via MCL-1s. Cell Div 14:5 (2019). PubMed: 31249607
- McCann JL et al. The DNA deaminase APOBEC3B interacts with the cell-cycle protein CDK4 and disrupts CDK4-mediated nuclear import of Cyclin D1. J Biol Chem 294:12099-12111 (2019). PubMed: 31217276
- Kobayashi H et al. Aeromonas sobria serine protease decreases epithelial barrier function in T84 cells and accelerates bacterial translocation across the T84 monolayer in vitro. PLoS One 14:e0221344 (2019). PubMed: 31419250
- Yu Q et al. Inhibition of human prostate smooth muscle contraction by the LIM kinase inhibitors, SR7826 and LIMKi3. Br J Pharmacol 175:2077-2096 (2018). PubMed: 29574791
- Herlemann A et al. Inhibition of smooth muscle contraction and ARF6 activity by the inhibitor for cytohesin GEFs, secinH3, in the human prostate. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 314:F47-F57 (2018). PubMed: 28855187