Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy2 ®. Ex: 489nm, Em: 505nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cyt, ELISA
製品名Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
標識Cy2 ®. Ex: 489nm, Em: 505nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Rabbit IgG and Rabbit Serum.
特記事項（標識）Cy2 (Cyanine 2-OSu) (Molecular Weight 897 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 489 nm Emission Wavelength: 505 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.0 moles Cy2 per mole of Goat IgG
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondary antibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6940 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed (ab6940) at 1/1000 dilution + Rabbit IgG at 0.05 µg
Incubated with ab6940 for 1 hour at room temperature.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed (ab6940) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rabbit IgG whole molecule
Lane 2 : Rabbit IgG F(ab) fragment
Lane 3 : Rabbit IgG F(c) fragment
Lane 4 : Rabbit IgM whole molecule
Lane 5 : Normal rabbit serum
Lysates/proteins at 0.05 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase-conjugated donkey anti-goat IgG at 1/40000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 23,25,50,70 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Incubated with the primary antibody for 1 hour at room temperature.
Incubated with the secondary antibody for 30 minutes at room temperature.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6940 は 16 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang C et al. MicroRNA-21-5p promotes epithelial to mesenchymal transition by targeting SRY-box 17 in endometrial cancer. Oncol Rep 43:1897-1905 (2020). PubMed: 32236579
- Wang G et al. Downregulation of microRNA-183-5p inhibits the proliferation and invasion of colorectal cancer cells by inactivating the reticulocalbin-2/Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 19:4475-4483 (2019). PubMed: 30896885
- Tan P et al. Rapamycin-induced miR-30a downregulation inhibits senescence of VSMCs by targeting Beclin1. Int J Mol Med 43:1311-1320 (2019). PubMed: 30747228
- Luo YD et al. FOXM1 is a novel predictor of recurrence in patients with oral squamous cell carcinoma associated with an increase in epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Mol Med Rep 19:4101-4108 (2019). PubMed: 30942437
- Fei H et al. MicroRNA-18 promotes apoptosis of islet ß-cells via targeting NAV1. Exp Ther Med 18:389-396 (2019). PubMed: 31258677