Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Goat IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6720 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|ELISA||1/50000 - 1/200000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
IHC image of beta actin staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded [human normal colon]*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was then incubated with ab8227, 1/1000 dilution, for 15 mins at room temperature. A goat anti-rabbit biotinylated secondary antibody (ab6720, 1/1000 dilution) was used to detect the primary, and visualized using an HRP conjugated ABC system. Streptavidin HRP was used, ab7403 at a 1/10000 dilution. DAB was used as the chromogen (ab103723), diluted 1/100 and incubated for 10min at room temperature. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ab6720 was used as secondary antobody at 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature to detect FOXL2 in mock -transfected and FOXL2-transfected fibroblasts and glandular epithelial cells in ICC/IF. The primary antibody was a Rabbit Anti-FOXL2.
(From Figure 4B of Lesage-Padilla et al)
ab28829 (Rabbit polyclonal to STAT6 (phospho Y641)) at 1/100 staining mouse lung tissue sections by IHC-P. The tissue was formaldehyde fixed and blocked with serum. A heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed prior to incubation with the antibody. Ab6720 (Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (biotin)) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab21156 staining pancreatic amylase in mouse pancreas tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 4% serum for 30 minutes at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500) for 16 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG H&L (ab6720) (1/2000) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6720 は 81 報の論文で使用されています。
- Balhorn R et al. Aldosterone Induces DNA Damage and Activation of Nrf2 Mainly in Tubuli of Mouse Kidneys. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32630085
- Cabahug-Zuckerman P et al. Site-Specific Load-Induced Expansion of Sca-1+Prrx1+ and Sca-1-Prrx1+ Cells in Adult Mouse Long Bone Is Attenuated With Age. JBMR Plus 3:e10199 (2019). PubMed: 31667455
- Rattila S et al. Interaction of Pregnancy-Specific Glycoprotein 1 With Integrin ?5ß1 Is a Modulator of Extravillous Trophoblast Functions. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31683744
- Adkar SS et al. Step-Wise Chondrogenesis of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Purification Via a Reporter Allele Generated by CRISPR-Cas9 Genome Editing. Stem Cells 37:65-76 (2019). PubMed: 30378731
- Liu Y et al. Carnosic acid alleviates brain injury through NF-?B-regulated inflammation and Caspase-3-associated apoptosis in high fat-induced mouse models. Mol Med Rep 20:495-504 (2019). PubMed: 31180544