Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) preadsorbed
- Host species: Rabbit
- Suitable for: WB
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with rabbit IgG and with light chains common to other rabbit immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig, and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Human, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antiserum was cross adsorbed using a human, mouse and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. The antibody to rabbit IgG was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
The Abpromise guarantee
Anti-beta Tubulin antibody - Loading Control (ab6046) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 750) preadsorbed (ab175733) at 1/10000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 5% Milk before being incubated with ab6046 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using ab175733 at a 1:10,000 dilution for 1hr at room temperature and then imaged using the Licor Odyssey CLx.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175733 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Youn DH et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction associated with autophagy and mitophagy in cerebrospinal fluid cells of patients with delayed cerebral ischemia following subarachnoid hemorrhage. Sci Rep 11:16512 (2021). PubMed: 34389795
- Yousuf MS et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress in the dorsal root ganglia regulates large-conductance potassium channels and contributes to pain in a model of multiple sclerosis. FASEB J 34:12577-12598 (2020). PubMed: 32677089
- Schomann T et al. Multimodal imaging of hair follicle bulge-derived stem cells in a mouse model of traumatic brain injury. Cell Tissue Res 381:55-69 (2020). PubMed: 32036485
- Chia W et al. A circular RNA derived from DAB1 promotes cell proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of BMSCs via RBPJ/DAB1 axis. Cell Death Dis 11:372 (2020). PubMed: 32415085
- Wu G et al. An ATM/TRIM37/NEMO Axis Counteracts Genotoxicity by Activating Nuclear-to-Cytoplasmic NF-?B Signaling. Cancer Res 78:6399-6412 (2018). PubMed: 30254148
- Hu W et al. The complex of TRIP-Br1 and XIAP ubiquitinates and degrades multiple adenylyl cyclase isoforms. Elife 6:N/A (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28656888