Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
- Conjugation: HRP polymer
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
IgG + IgM 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat Anti-Mouse Anti-Rabbit IgG/IgM H&L (HRP polymer)
特異性This antibody reacts with heavy and light chains on mouse and rabbit IgG. It reacts with all mouse and rabbit IgG subclasses and with mouse and rabbit IgM.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（標識）HRP conjugated to a polymer backbone, which is collectively conjugated to the antibody. The effect is multiple HRP molecules linked to one single antibody.
This new and innovative HRP-polymerization technology provides a significant increase in staining sensitivity when compared to other conventional HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies. Avidin-biotin blocking procedures are not necessary when using this product. The overall staining procedure uses one less reagent (streptavidin peroxidase) and rinsing step, eliminates avidin-biotin blocking procedures and may reduce overall staining time.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2891 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution. This product is provided in a pre-diluted, ready-to-use format. Apply for 20 - 30 minutes.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab2891 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Qi Y et al. Expression of BDNF, TrkB, VEGF and CD105 is associated with pelvic lymph node metastasis and prognosis in IB2-stage squamous cell carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 18:4221-4230 (2019). PubMed: 31777532
- Mesci P et al. Blocking Zika virus vertical transmission. Sci Rep 8:1218 (2018). PubMed: 29352135
- Shiryaev SA et al. Repurposing of the anti-malaria drug chloroquine for Zika Virus treatment and prophylaxis. Sci Rep 7:15771 (2017). PubMed: 29150641
- Conway MJ et al. Mosquito saliva serine protease enhances dissemination of dengue virus into the mammalian host. J Virol 88:164-75 (2014). PubMed: 24131723
- Mardani M et al. The effect of platelet rich plasma on chondrogenic differentiation of human adipose derived stem cells in transwell culture. Iran J Basic Med Sci 16:1163-9 (2013). PubMed: 24494069
- Hadziselimovic F et al. Testicular gene expression in cryptorchid boys at risk of azoospermia. Sex Dev 5:49-59 (2011). PubMed: 21412036
- Yamashita M et al. Morphological and extracellular matrix changes following vocal fold injury in mice. Cells Tissues Organs 192:262-71 (2010). PubMed: 20516667
- Hadziselimovic NO et al. Decreased expression of FGFR1, SOS1, RAF1 genes in cryptorchidism. Urol Int 84:353-61 (2010). PubMed: 20389169
- Hadziselimovic F et al. EGR4 is a master gene responsible for fertility in cryptorchidism. Sex Dev 3:253-63 (2009). PubMed: 19828938
- MacKenzie TD et al. Large reallocations of carbon, nitrogen, and photosynthetic reductant among phycobilisomes, photosystems, and Rubisco during light acclimation in Synechococcus elongatus strain PCC7942 are constrained in cells under low environmental inorganic carbon. Arch Microbiol 183:190-202 (2005). PubMed: 15726330