Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, 0.00063% 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 0.00063% 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, chicken, horse, human, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97040 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. For colormetric detection 1/5000 - 1/30000. For chemiluminescent dectection 1/10000 - 1/50000.|
All lanes : Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Loading Control (ab7291) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 (Mouse embryonic fibroblast cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 (Rat adrenal gland pheochromocytoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040)
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 150 seconds
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 50 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 2% Bovine Serum Albumin before being incubated with ab7291 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-mouse HRP (ab97040), and visualised using ECL development solution ab133406
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97040) was used at 1/5000 dilution developed using the ECL technique, with ab86741.
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97040, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97040 は 87 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li Y et al. LncRNA-LET relieves hypoxia-induced injury in H9c2 cells through regulation of miR-138. J Cell Biochem 121:259-268 (2020). PubMed: 31222827
- Dong L et al. Long non-coding RNA GACAT3 promotes liver cancer progression by regulating the proliferation, apoptosis and migration of tumor cells. Exp Ther Med 19:3377-3383 (2020). PubMed: 32266036
- Chanyshev MD et al. Downregulation of Acat1 by miR-21 may participate in liver fibrosis upon chronic DDT exposure. Toxicol Mech Methods N/A:1-8 (2020). PubMed: 32508177
- Yan B et al. Effects of the Bone/Bone Marrow Microenvironments on Prostate Cancer Cells and CD59 Expression. Biomed Res Int 2020:2753414 (2020). PubMed: 32337233
- Yu S et al. Long noncoding RNA H19 promotes chemotherapy resistance in choriocarcinoma cells. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31020694