保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
特記事項The product can contain small precipitates giving a cloudy appearance. However this does not affect the performace of the product. Leaving the product at room temperature in the dark for a few hours may help. Please use as normal and if you do experience problems, contact Scientific Support.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6789 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 17164758|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. PubMed: 17413034|
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6789, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-CDC42 Binding Protein Kinase Beta antibody (ab61328) at 1/2000 dilution
All lanes : Cytosolic fraction prepared from murine brain tissue
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab6789) at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 194 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab49969 Immunoprecipitating HA Tag in HEK-293T whole cell lysate. 25 µg of cell lysate was incubated with primary antibody (1/2500 in lysis buffer) and matrix (Protein A/G) for 6 hours at 4°C. For western blotting a HRP-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab6789) (1/1000) was used to confirm successful immunoprecipation.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6789 は 443 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li L et al. Brivanib, a multitargeted small-molecule tyrosine kinase inhibitor, suppresses laser-induced CNV in a mouse model of neovascular AMD. J Cell Physiol 235:1259-1273 (2020). PubMed: 31270802
- Zhang L et al. Progesterone receptor antagonist provides palliative effects for uterine leiomyoma through a Bcl-2/Beclin1-dependent mechanism. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31262976
- Weiner GA et al. Cholinergic neural activity directs retinal layer-specific angiogenesis and blood retinal barrier formation. Nat Commun 10:2477 (2019). PubMed: 31171770
- Yamada SB et al. RPS25 is required for efficient RAN translation of C9orf72 and other neurodegenerative disease-associated nucleotide repeats. Nat Neurosci 22:1383-1388 (2019). PubMed: 31358992
- Ilgin C et al. The evaluation of the distribution of CD133, CXCR1 and the tumor associated macrophages in different molecular subtypes of breast cancer. Histol Histopathol N/A:18139 (2019). PubMed: 31250425