Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Mouse IgG (purified).
標識FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7064 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 15767251|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
Rab7 and LAMP1 are highly colocalized in BS-C-1 cells and in HeLa cells
LAMP1 was detected with a mouse antiLAMP1 antibody in ICC/IF analysis of BS-C-1 cells.
Anti-LAMP1 was visualized using ab7064 at 1/500 diulution.
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab8090 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab8090, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody Goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (FITC, pre-adsorbed) (ab7064) was used at 1/1000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 0.01μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7064 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li J & Zheng J Theaflavins prevent cartilage degeneration via AKT/FOXO3 signaling in vitro. Mol Med Rep 19:821-830 (2019). PubMed: 30569095
- Ju Y et al. Loss of atypical chemokine receptor 4 facilitates C-C motif chemokine ligand 21-mediated tumor growth and invasion in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 17:613-620 (2019). PubMed: 30651842
- Shen DS et al. Aspirin eugenol ester inhibits agonist-induced platelet aggregation in vitro by regulating PI3K/Akt, MAPK and Sirt 1/CD40L pathways. Eur J Pharmacol 852:1-13 (2019). PubMed: 30797789
- Zhu X et al. All-trans retinoic acid protects mesenchymal stem cells from immune thrombocytopenia by regulating the complement-IL-1ß loop. Haematologica N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30679324
- Brouki Milan P et al. Decellularization and preservation of human skin: A platform for tissue engineering and reconstructive surgery. Methods N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31302179