保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6785 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC (PFA fixed)||1/1000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500. PubMed: 17989178|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 15716365For PFA fixed tissue see PMID 15716365.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. (PMID16006199)|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||1/10000. PubMed: 17217624|
ab8978 staining vimentin in human colon fibroblasts by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with methanol, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with Dako serum free protein blocker for 20 minutes at 28°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in Dako antibody diluent) for 2 hours at 28°C. A FITC-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab6785) (1/800) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6785 は 175 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou ZQ et al. Adipose extracellular matrix promotes skin wound healing by inducing the differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells into fibroblasts. Int J Mol Med 43:890-900 (2019). PubMed: 30535488
- Li GJ et al. Long-noncoding RNA HOTAIR inhibits immunologic rejection of mouse leukemia cells through activating the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway in a mouse model of leukemia. J Cell Physiol 234:10386-10396 (2019). PubMed: 30609034
- Zhang G et al. Neuroprotective Effect of Astragalus Polysacharin on Streptozotocin (STZ)-Induced Diabetic Rats. Med Sci Monit 25:135-141 (2019). PubMed: 30610831
- Sun Y et al. Restoration of miRNA-148a in pancreatic cancer reduces invasion and metastasis by inhibiting the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway via downregulating maternally expressed gene-3. Exp Ther Med 17:639-648 (2019). PubMed: 30651845
- Zhang M et al. LRRK2 is involved in the pathogenesis of system lupus erythematosus through promoting pathogenic antibody production. J Transl Med 17:37 (2019). PubMed: 30670047