Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC (PFA fixed), Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, WB
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Diaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6785 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC (PFA fixed)||1/1000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500. PubMed: 17989178|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 15716365For PFA fixed tissue see PMID 15716365.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. (PMID16006199)|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||1/10000. PubMed: 17217624|
ab8978 staining vimentin in human colon fibroblasts by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with methanol, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 and blocked with Dako serum free protein blocker for 20 minutes at 28°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in Dako antibody diluent) for 2 hours at 28°C. A FITC-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab6785) (1/800) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6785 は 216 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang H et al. Over-expression of CDX2 alleviates breast cancer by up-regulating microRNA let-7b and inhibiting COL11A1 expression. Cancer Cell Int 20:13 (2020). PubMed: 31938021
- Cao Y et al. BAFF is involved in the pathogenesis of IgA nephropathy by activating the TRAF6/NF-?B signaling pathway in glomerular mesangial cells. Mol Med Rep 21:795-805 (2020). PubMed: 31974601
- Jiang W et al. Klebsiella pneumoniae presents antimicrobial drug resistance for ß-lactam through the ESBL/PBP signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 19:2449-2456 (2020). PubMed: 32256721
- Wang F et al. miR-210 enhances mesenchymal stem cell-modulated neural precursor cell migration. Mol Med Rep 21:2405-2414 (2020). PubMed: 32323777
- Simorgh S et al. Olfactory mucosa stem cells: An available candidate for the treatment of the Parkinson's disease. J Cell Physiol 234:23763-23773 (2019). PubMed: 31173364