Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Mouse IgG, whole molecule (H&L)
標識Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis.
特記事項（標識）Cy5.29 (Cyanine 5.29-OSu) (Molecular Weight 975 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 650 nm Emission Wavelength: 667 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 12.6 moles Cy5 per mole of Goat IgG
特記事項This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondary antibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species (human labelled with the fluorophore Cy5 here) in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000. PubMed: 18691532|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Formation of TT3s between LSCC cells.
(Panel G) TT4s form between the intersecting rear or secondary lamellipodia establishing functional Cx43 GJs (the arrow in the inset) as confirmed by patch-clamp measurements.
Cells were grown in 24-well plates with glass coverslips on the bottom, fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde for 15 min, and permeabilized with 0.2% Triton X-100/PBS for 3 min. Coverslips were incubated for 1 h with the following primary antibodies: mouse anti-α-tubulin, rabbit anti-Cx43, mouse anti-Cx43, rabbit anti-Cx26, rabbit anti-Cx30, then rinsed with 1% BSA/PBS and incubated with secondary goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (Cy5) (ab6563, Abcam Cambridge, UK) or with donkey anti-rabbit IgG (FITC) for 30 min. The F-actin network was visualized using Alexa Fluor 594 phalloidin; coverslips were incubated with the dye for 30 min at 37°C. Coverglasses were attached using Vectashield Mounting Medium with DAPI and sealed with clear nail polish. MitoTracker Green was used to stain mitochondria in live cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6563 は 43 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lennikov A et al. Autoimmune-Mediated Retinopathy in CXCR5-Deficient Mice as the Result of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Associated Proteins Accumulation. Front Immunol 10:1903 (2019). PubMed: 31474986
- Stumpf A et al. Hydrogel based protein biochip for parallel detection of biomarkers for diagnosis of a Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) in human serum. PLoS One 14:e0225525 (2019). PubMed: 31790441
- Trendel J et al. The Human RNA-Binding Proteome and Its Dynamics during Translational Arrest. Cell 176:391-403.e19 (2019). PubMed: 30528433
- Wuensch T et al. Hepatic CYP1A2 activity in liver tumors and the implications for preoperative volume-function analysis. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 316:G608-G614 (2019). PubMed: 30869529
- Okujeni S & Egert U Self-organization of modular network architecture by activity-dependent neuronal migration and outgrowth. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31526478