Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Cy2 ®), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy2 ®. Ex: 489nm, Em: 505nm
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Cy2 ®), pre-adsorbed
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to IgG.
標識Cy2 ®. Ex: 489nm, Em: 505nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities and extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above.
特記事項（標識）Cy2 (Cyanine 2-OSu) (Molecular Weight 897 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 489 nm Emission Wavelength: 505 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 5.1 moles Cy2 per mole of Goat IgG
特記事項This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited. This material is also subject to proprietary rights of GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. and Carnegie Mellon University and made and sold under License from GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Corp. This product is licensed for sale only for research. It is NOT licensed for any other use. There is no implied license hereunder for any commercial use. COMMERCIAL USE shall include: 1 Sale, lease, license or other transfer of the material or any material derived or produced from it. 2 Sale, lease, license or other grant of rights to use this material or any material derived or produced from it. 3 Use of this material to perform services for a fee for third parties. If you require a commercial license to use this material and do not have one, please return this material, unopened to Abcam Plc of 330 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0FL, and any money paid for the material will be refunded.
This secondary antibody is specifically designed for the detection of multiple primary antibodies (polyclonal or monoclonal) of different host species in experiments where cells are simultaneously labeled without unwanted cross reaction.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6944 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Cy2 ®) preadsorbed (ab6944) at 1/1000 dilution (60 minutes at Room temperature)
Observed band size: 25, 55 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6944 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yamazaki T et al. Functional Domains of NEAT1 Architectural lncRNA Induce Paraspeckle Assembly through Phase Separation. Mol Cell 70:1038-1053.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29932899
- Hartman CL et al. 2-Chlorofatty acids induce Weibel-Palade body mobilization. J Lipid Res 59:113-122 (2018). PubMed: 29167411
- Gümürdü A et al. MicroRNA exocytosis by large dense-core vesicle fusion. Sci Rep 7:45661 (2017). PubMed: 28358390
- Wen SY et al. In vitro neuroprotective effects of ciliary neurotrophic factor on dorsal root ganglion neurons with glutamate-induced neurotoxicity. Neural Regen Res 12:1716-1723 (2017). IF . PubMed: 29171438
- West JA et al. Structural, super-resolution microscopy analysis of paraspeckle nuclear body organization. J Cell Biol 214:817-30 (2016). PubMed: 27646274
- Marbach J et al. Expression and characterisation of fully posttranslationally modified cellular prion protein in Pichia pastoris. Biol Chem 394:1475-83 (2013). PubMed: 23893688