Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ELISA, Dot blot
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ELISA, Dot blotmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7067 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7067 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu L et al. CP-31398 attenuates endometrial cancer cell invasion, metastasis and resistance to apoptosis by downregulating MDM2 expression. Int J Oncol 54:942-954 (2019). PubMed: 30628640
- Wang KW et al. Optogenetics-induced activation of glutamate receptors improves memory function in mice with Alzheimer's disease. Neural Regen Res 14:2147-2155 (2019). PubMed: 31397354
- Lei X et al. Diazoxide inhibits of ER stress-mediated apoptosis during oxygen-glucose deprivation in vitro and cerebral ischemia-reperfusion in vivo. Mol Med Rep 17:8039-8046 (2018). PubMed: 29693708
- Lin L et al. Cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript (CART) is associated with dopamine and is protective against ischemic stroke. Mol Med Rep 18:3298-3304 (2018). PubMed: 30066844
- Simon-O'Brien E et al. Etifoxine improves sensorimotor deficits and reduces glial activation, neuronal degeneration, and neuroinflammation in a rat model of traumatic brain injury. J Neuroinflammation 13:203 (2016). PubMed: 27565146
- Laurentino SS et al. Regucalcin is broadly expressed in male reproductive tissues and is a new androgen-target gene in mammalian testis. Reproduction 142:447-56 (2011). PubMed: 21680783