Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, WB
製品名Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alkaline Phosphatase) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, WBmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.00136% Zinc chloride, 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.79% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads.
特記事項（標識）Alkaline Phosphatase (Calf Intestine) (Molecular Weight 140,000 daltons)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7069 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
ab13918 staining RANK in human skin tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% BSA/5% normal goat serum/0.1% saponin for 30 minutes at 22°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in blocking buffer) for 9 hours at 4°C. An alkaline phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab7069) (1/300) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7069 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- McCarthy JJ et al. Effective fiber hypertrophy in satellite cell-depleted skeletal muscle. Development 138:3657-66 (2011). IHC-Fr . PubMed: 21828094
- Laurentino SS et al. Regucalcin is broadly expressed in male reproductive tissues and is a new androgen-target gene in mammalian testis. Reproduction 142:447-56 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21680783