製品名Goat IgG, polyclonal - Isotype Control
Goat アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
特異性This antibody has been selected as an isotype control as it has no known specificity.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, Flow Cyt, ChIP/Chipmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- Goat Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37373 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|ChIP/Chip||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20336405|
ab37373 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lian SL et al. A SNP uncoupling Mina expression from the TGFß signaling pathway. Immun Inflamm Dis 6:58-71 (2018). PubMed: 28967702
- Kijewska M et al. The embryonic type of SPP1 transcriptional regulation is re-activated in glioblastoma. Oncotarget 8:16340-16355 (2017). PubMed: 28030801
- Kawamura M et al. Tissue-engineered smooth muscle cell and endothelial progenitor cell bi-level cell sheets prevent progression of cardiac dysfunction, microvascular dysfunction, and interstitial fibrosis in a rodent model of type 1 diabetes-induced cardiomyopathy. Cardiovasc Diabetol 16:142 (2017). PubMed: 29096622
- Huang R et al. RANKL-induced M1 macrophages are involved in bone formation. Bone Res 5:17019 (2017). PubMed: 29263936
- Yuan SM et al. Over-expression of PPAR-?2 gene enhances the adipogenic differentiation of hemangioma-derived mesenchymal stem cellsin vitroandin vivo. Oncotarget 8:115817-115828 (2017). PubMed: 29383203