Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Human IgE epsilon chain
- Host species: Goat
- Suitable for: ELISA, Immunodiffusion, Immunoelectrophoresis, WB
製品名Goat Anti-Human IgE epsilon chain
IgE 二次抗体 製品一覧
特異性The affinity purified anti IgE reacts only with IgE ( several different IgE kappa and lambda myeloma proteins) by IEP and gel diffusion techniques.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, Immunodiffusion, Immunoelectrophoresis, WBmore details
Goats were immunized with a mixture of several highly purified human IgE myeloma proteins in Freund’s adjuvant
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituents: 0.194% Methyl mannoside, 0.812% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Serum was collected and passed through several non-IgE containing immunoaffinity supports to make the preparation delta chain specific. The anti delta was immunoaffinity purified off an immunoabsorbant containing a different IgE than was used for immunization thus minimizing idiotypic influences.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9159 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Malpica L et al. Regulatory T cells and IgE expression in duodenal mucosa of Strongyloides stercoralis and human T lymphotropic virus type 1 co-infected patients. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 13:e0007415 (2019). PubMed: 31170141
- Vanshylla K et al. Grb2 and GRAP connect the B cell antigen receptor to Erk MAP kinase activation in human B cells. Sci Rep 8:4244 (2018). PubMed: 29523808
- Zhang K et al. Blocking Allergic Reaction through Targeting Surface-Bound IgE with Low-Affinity Anti-IgE Antibodies. J Immunol 198:3823-3834 (2017). PubMed: 28396318
- Olivier CE et al. In search of a tolerance-induction strategy for cow's milk allergies: significant reduction of beta-lactoglobulin allergenicity via transglutaminase/cysteine polymerization. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 67:1171-9 (2012). PubMed: 23070344