Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (TRITC )
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (TRITC)
IgM 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (TRITC )
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
アプリケーション適用あり: Functional Studies, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
標識TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
特記事項（標識）Label: Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5928 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5928 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bataille A et al. In Vitro Differentiation of Human Skin-Derived Cells into Functional Sensory Neurons-Like. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32316463
- Ishikawa M et al. Neurosteroids are endogenous neuroprotectants in an ex vivo glaucoma model. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:8531-41 (2014). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 25406290