Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA
製品名Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Mouse IgM mu chain (FITC)
IgM 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat F(ab')2 polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgM - mu chain (FITC)
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein, anti-Goat Serum, Mouse IgM and Mouse Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c). Specificity was confirmed by ELISA at less than 1% cross reactivity against other mouse heavy or light chain isotypes.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Mouse IgM mu chain
標識FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.3% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgM coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
特記事項（標識）Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.6 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG F(ab’)2
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5926 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Flow Cyt||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5926 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhong Y et al. Spheres derived from the human SK-RC-42 renal cell carcinoma cell line are enriched in cancer stem cells. Cancer Lett 299:150-60 (2010). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 20846785
- Wang K et al. Dynamic epigenetic regulation of the Oct4 and Nanog regulatory regions during neural differentiation in rhesus nuclear transfer embryonic stem cells. Cloning Stem Cells 11:483-96 (2009). ICC/IF ; Rhesus monkey, Human . PubMed: 20025521