Key features and details
- Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Human IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat F(ab')2 Anti-Human IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, Mouse, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Human IgG (purified).
標識PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using human IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
特記事項（標識）R-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8 Phycobiliprotein Concentration: 0.5 mg / ml (determined by absorbance = 82.0 at 565 nm for a 1% solution for only those R-PE molecules to which at least one molecule of active antibody is bound).
特記事項Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7006 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/200.|
|Immunomicroscopy||1/50 - 1/200.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. Use 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 ug of antibody conjugate.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7006 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Alvarez-Cienfuegos A et al. Intramolecular trimerization, a novel strategy for making multispecific antibodies with controlled orientation of the antigen binding domains. Sci Rep 6:28643 (2016). PubMed: 27345490
- Tiwari A et al. Expansion of human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells on decellularized matrix scaffolds. Curr Protoc Stem Cell Biol 28:Unit 1C.15. (2014). PubMed: 24510768