Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISA
製品名Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Papain or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, Immunomicroscopy, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
標識TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, papain digestion and chromatographic separation.
特記事項（標識）Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanate (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.0 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7051 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7051 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mogilenko DA et al. Endogenous apolipoprotein A-I stabilizes ATP-binding cassette transporter A1 and modulates Toll-like receptor 4 signaling in human macrophages. FASEB J : (2012). PubMed: 22271762
- Mogilenko DA et al. PPAR? activates ABCA1 gene transcription but reduces the level of ABCA1 protein in HepG2 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun : (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20951680