Key features and details
- Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
製品名Goat F(ab) Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (FITC)
IgG 二次抗体 製品一覧
特異性Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum. No reaction was observed against anti-Pepsin or anti-Goat IgG F(c).
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
標識FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation.
特記事項（標識）Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) (Molecular Weight 390 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 4.0 moles FITC per mole of Goat IgG Fab
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7050 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IM: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Suitable for other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7050 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Balinas C et al. Identification and characterisation of transient receptor potential melastatin 2 and CD38 channels on natural killer cells using the novel application of flow cytometry. BMC Immunol 20:14 (2019). PubMed: 31077146
- Balinas C et al. Transient receptor potential melastatin 2 channels are overexpressed in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome patients. J Transl Med 17:401 (2019). PubMed: 31796045
- Scherz B et al. mTh1 driven expression of hTDP-43 results in typical ALS/FTLD neuropathological symptoms. PLoS One 13:e0197674 (2018). PubMed: 29787578
- Zhang J et al. Hsp60 exerts a tumor suppressor function by inducing cell differentiation and inhibiting invasion in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncotarget 7:68976-68989 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27677587
- Zheng JP et al. NF-kappaB signaling mediates vascular smooth muscle endothelin type B receptor expression in resistance arteries. Eur J Pharmacol 637:148-54 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20399772