Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using chicken IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
特記事項（標識）Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6877 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000. PubMed: 16543490|
Representative Western blot analysis for the selected panel of differentially expressed targets in the various T cell subsets.
Western blot analyses were performed by serially probing sets of 3 membranes per donor. The expression levels of GDIR1, GSTO1, LIMS1 and PROF1 were analyzed blot 1 (upper panel), GDIR2, PRDX2 and THIO on blot 2 (middle panel) and SODM on blot 3 (lower level) of the respective membrane set.
The relative expression levels were defined by densitometric quantification normalized to the corresponding beta-actin signals, co-detected on each membrane.
Aliquots of 15 µg total lysate per sample/lane were loaded onto Tris-Tricine gels (16%T/2.5%C) and subsequently separated. Lysates generated form untreated CD45RA+ and CD45RO+ T cells were throughout the set of membranes loaded onto the lanes 1 and 3 respectively, whereas lysates generated from the corresponding T cell subsets exposure for 3 h to 5 µM H2O2 were loaded onto the lanes 2 and 4 as indicated.
The protein entry names of the targets (left) and their corresponding molecular weight (right) are listed.
IHC image of beta Actin staining in human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab13822, 10 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6877, 1/500 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6877 は 28 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cui L et al. Overexpression of CCDC69 activates p14ARF/MDM2/p53 pathway and confers cisplatin sensitivity. J Ovarian Res 12:4 (2019). PubMed: 30651135
- Shrestha A et al. The metacaspase Yca1 maintains proteostasis through multiple interactions with the ubiquitin system. Cell Discov 5:6 (2019). PubMed: 30675380
- Lu L et al. Human Antimicrobial RNases Inhibit Intracellular Bacterial Growth and Induce Autophagy in Mycobacteria-Infected Macrophages. Front Immunol 10:1500 (2019). PubMed: 31312205
- Sopova JV et al. RNA-binding protein FXR1 is presented in rat brain in amyloid form. Sci Rep 9:18983 (2019). PubMed: 31831836
- Kim HJ & Han SJ Anodal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Provokes Neuroplasticity in Repetitive Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Rats. Neural Plast 2017:1372946 (2017). PubMed: 28770112