Key features and details
- Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Cy5 ®) preadsorbed
IgY 二次抗体 製品一覧
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Chicken IgG and with light chains common to other Chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Chicken IgY.
標識Cy5 ®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 667nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Cy5 ®.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97147 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Aiken J et al. TUBA1A mutations identified in lissencephaly patients dominantly disrupt neuronal migration and impair dynein activity. Hum Mol Genet 28:1227-1243 (2019). PubMed: 30517687
- Bezhaeva T et al. Contribution of bone marrow-derived cells to in situ engineered tissue capsules in a rat model of chronic kidney disease. Biomaterials 194:47-56 (2019). PubMed: 30580195
- Florio F et al. Sustained Expression of Negative Regulators of Myelination Protects Schwann Cells from Dysmyelination in a Charcot-Marie-Tooth 1B Mouse Model. J Neurosci 38:4275-4287 (2018). PubMed: 29610440
- Hawkins SJ et al. Nanoparticle-induced neuronal toxicity across placental barriers is mediated by autophagy and dependent on astrocytes. Nat Nanotechnol 13:427-433 (2018). PubMed: 29610530
- Di Spiezio A et al. The LepR-mediated leptin transport across brain barriers controls food reward. Mol Metab 8:13-22 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29254602
- Casie Chetty S et al. Vegf signaling promotes vascular endothelial differentiation by modulating etv2 expression. Dev Biol 424:147-161 (2017). PubMed: 28279709
- Müller-Fielitz H et al. Tanycytes control the hormonal output of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis. Nat Commun 8:484 (2017). PubMed: 28883467
- Su S et al. Effects of GnRH immunization on the reproductive axis and thymulin. J Endocrinol 226:93-102 (2015). PubMed: 26016747