Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647) preadsorbed
IgY 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 647), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with chicken IgG and with light chains common to other chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
標識Alexa Fluor® 647. Ex: 652nm, Em: 668nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150175 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab4674 staining GFAP in rabbit eye tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with BSA for 2 hours at 4°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for 12 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Goat anti-chicken IgY H&L (ab150175) (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab89984 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab89984, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (red) was ab150175 Alexa Fluor® 647 goat anti-chicken IgY (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (red) was ab150175 Alexa Fluor® 647 goat anti-chicken IgY (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150175 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Vivancos Stalin L et al. Expression of the Neuroblastoma-Associated ALK-F1174L Activating Mutation During Embryogenesis Impairs the Differentiation of Neural Crest Progenitors in Sympathetic Ganglia. Front Oncol 9:275 (2019). PubMed: 31058082
- Yokoi R et al. Impact of Sleep-Wake-Associated Neuromodulators and Repetitive Low-Frequency Stimulation on Human iPSC-Derived Neurons. Front Neurosci 13:554 (2019). PubMed: 31191238
- Ivankovic D et al. Axonal autophagosome maturation defect through failure of ATG9A sorting underpins pathology in AP-4 deficiency syndrome. Autophagy N/A:1-17 (2019). PubMed: 31142229
- Han TU et al. Human GNPTAB stuttering mutations engineered into mice cause vocalization deficits and astrocyte pathology in the corpus callosum. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 116:17515-17524 (2019). PubMed: 31405983
- Faynveitz A et al. Proliferation of Inhibitory Input to the Substantia Nigra in Experimental Parkinsonism. Front Cell Neurosci 13:417 (2019). PubMed: 31572130
- Hachana S et al. Expression, distribution and function of kinin B1 receptor in the rat diabetic retina. Br J Pharmacol 175:968-983 (2018). PubMed: 29285756
- Arslan-Ergul A et al. Short-term dietary restriction in old zebrafish changes cell senescence mechanisms. Neuroscience 334:64-75 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27475251
- Liu S et al. Combined cell surface carbonic anhydrase 9 and CD147 antigens enable high-efficiency capture of circulating tumor cells in clear cell renal cell carcinoma patients. Oncotarget 7:59877-59891 (2016). PubMed: 27494883