Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed
IgY 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with chicken IgG and with light chains common to other chicken immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to bovine, goat, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Cow, Goat, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
標識Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antiserum was cross adsorbed using bovine, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150176 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab89984 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab89984, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (orange) was ab150176 Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-chicken IgY (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (orange) was ab150176 Alexa Fluor® 594 goat anti-chicken IgY (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150176 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Loozen LD et al. BMP-2 gene delivery in cell-loaded and cell-free constructs for bone regeneration. PLoS One 14:e0220028 (2019). PubMed: 31365542
- Uriarte M et al. Evidence Supporting a Role for the Blood-Cerebrospinal Fluid Barrier Transporting Circulating Ghrelin into the Brain. Mol Neurobiol 56:4120-4134 (2019). PubMed: 30276663
- Giannotti G et al. Divergent Prelimbic Cortical Pathways Interact with BDNF to Regulate Cocaine-seeking. J Neurosci 38:8956-8966 (2018). PubMed: 30185459
- Carrisoza-Gaytán R et al. The mechanosensitive BKa/ß1 channel localizes to cilia of principal cells in rabbit cortical collecting duct (CCD). Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 312:F143-F156 (2017). PubMed: 27806944
- Darling TL et al. Intracellular Crosslinking of Filoviral Nucleoproteins with Xintrabodies Restricts Viral Packaging. Front Immunol 8:1197 (2017). PubMed: 29021793
- Nandi SS et al. Lack of miR-133a Decreases Contractility of Diabetic Hearts: A Role for Novel Cross Talk Between Tyrosine Aminotransferase and Tyrosine Hydroxylase. Diabetes 65:3075-90 (2016). PubMed: 27411382
- Becerra SC et al. An optimized staining technique for the detection of Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria within tissue. BMC Res Notes 9:216 (2016). PubMed: 27071769