Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Host species: Goat
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
製品名Goat Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
IgY 二次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Chicken IgY - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
特異性This antibody is specific to Chicken IgY
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
標識Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab89984 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the primary antibody (ab89984, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab150169 Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-chicken IgY (H+L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150169 は 59 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Z et al. Neurogenic Niche Conversion Strategy Induces Migration and Functional Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Precursor Cells Following Brain Injury. Stem Cells Dev 29:235-248 (2020). PubMed: 31797735
- Taglialegna A et al. The biofilm-associated surface protein Esp of Enterococcus faecalis forms amyloid-like fibers. NPJ Biofilms Microbiomes 6:15 (2020). PubMed: 32221298
- Kur IM et al. Neuronal activity triggers uptake of hematopoietic extracellular vesicles in vivo. PLoS Biol 18:e3000643 (2020). PubMed: 32176686
- Meng Q et al. Protective effects of histone deacetylase inhibition by Scriptaid on brain injury in neonatal rat models of cerebral ischemia and hypoxia. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:179-191 (2020). PubMed: 32211098
- Nakazaki M et al. Intravenous infusion of mesenchymal stem cells improves impaired cognitive function in a cerebral small vessel disease model. Neuroscience 408:361-377 (2019). PubMed: 30999031