Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GNAI1 + GNAI2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-GNAI1 + GNAI2 antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to GNAI1 + GNAI2
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Xenopus laevis, Starfish
This product was previously labelled as G protein alpha inhibitor 1, G Protein alpha Inhibitor 1+2
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考The G protein family of signal transducers includes the alpha, beta, gamma subunits and the effector which are most clearly distinguished by their different alpha chains. The family also includes Gs and Gi, the stimulatory and inhibitory GTP-binding regulators of adenylate cyclase; Go, a protein of unknown function that is abundantly expressed in brain; and transducin 1 and 2, proteins involved in retinal phototransduction. The G proteins possess GTPase activity and are components of a complex membrane signaling system that includes membrane-bound receptors. The system exists to modulate extracellular signals as they are transmitted into the cell.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3522 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Guanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems. The G(i) proteins are involved in hormonal regulation of adenylate cyclase: they inhibit the cyclase in response to beta-adrenergic stimuli. The inactive GDP-bound form prevents the association of RGS14 with centrosomes and is required for the translocation of RGS14 from the cytoplasm to the plasma membrane. May play a role in cell division.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-alpha family. G(i/o/t/z) subfamily.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Localized at the plasma membrane throughout mitosis. Colocalizes with RIC8A and RGS14 at the plasma membrane (By similarity). Localizes in the centrosomes of interphase and mitotic cells, but not in centrosomes during cytokinesis. Detected at the cleavage furrow or the midbody.
- Information by UniProt
- Adenylate cyclase-inhibiting G alpha protein antibody
- Gi antibody
- Gi1 protein alpha subunit antibody
IHC image of ab3522 staining in Human tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3522, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab3522 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Vosahlikova M et al. Induction of oxidative stress by long-term treatment of live HEK293 cells with therapeutic concentration of lithium is associated with down-regulation of d-opioid receptor amount and function. Biochem Pharmacol 154:452-463 (2018). PubMed: 29883706
- Cechova K et al. Up-regulation of µ-, d- and ?-opioid receptors in concanavalin A-stimulated rat spleen lymphocytes. J Neuroimmunol 321:12-23 (2018). PubMed: 29957382
- Doi M et al. Gpr176 is a Gz-linked orphan G-protein-coupled receptor that sets the pace of circadian behaviour. Nat Commun 7:10583 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26882873
- Ufer C & Germack R Cross-regulation between beta1- and beta3-adrenoceptors following chronic beta-adrenergic stimulation in neonatal rat cardiomyocytes. Br J Pharmacol 158:300-13 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19719783