Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Glycine
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
Glycine 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Glycine
特異性The antibody is calibrated against a spectrum of antigens to assure hapten selectivity. No measurable cross-reactivity (<1:1000) was detected against glycine in peptides or proteins. Fixed tissue cross-reactivity was tested with known targets at the recommended dilution. No measurable glutaraldehyde-fixed tissue cross-reactivity (<1:1000) was detected against L-alanine, gamma-aminobutyrate, agmatine, guanidine, D/L-arginine, L-citrulline, L-cysteine, D/L-glutamate, D/L-glutamine, glutathione, L-lysine, L-ornithine, L-serine, taurine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopymore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule by a Glutaraldehyde linker.
特記事項The product is optimized for HPI/EHPI with gold or fluorescence detection using etched plastic sections. Filter diluted reagents with 0.2 mm syringe filters before use on EM grids. Enzyme-linked visualizations can be used but will compress the signal dynamic range and are less sensitive.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9442 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use with frozen or vibratome sections is possible but will not yield optimal images as IgGs penetrate aldehyde cross-linked tissue poorly and most amino acids are present at such high levels that prozone effects occur. Use in whole mounts is not recommended for similar reasons.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Defects in GLDC are a cause of nonketotic hyperglycinemia (NKH), also known as glycine encephalopathy (GCE). NKH is an autosomal recessive disease characterized by accumulation of a large amount of glycine in body fluid and by severe neurological symptoms. The degredation of glycine is catalised by the glycine cleavage system. The P protein binds the alpha-amino group of glycine through its pyridoxal phosphate cofactor; carbondioxide is released and the remaining methylamine moiety is then transferred to the lipoamide cofactor of the H protein. The glycine cleavage system is composed of four proteins: P, T, L and H.
ab9442 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shivashankar G et al. Proinflammatory cytokines trigger biochemical and neurochemical changes in mouse retinal explants exposed to hyperglycemic conditions. Mol Vis 26:277-290 (2020). PubMed: 32300272
- Chen G et al. Primary hepatic angiosarcoma in a 64-year-old man: A case report. Oncol Lett 11:2445-2448 (2016). PubMed: 27073495
- Forati E et al. Neurotransmitter Specific, Cellular-Resolution Functional Brain Mapping Using Receptor Coated Nanoparticles: Assessment of the Possibility. PLoS One 10:e0145852 (2015). PubMed: 26717196
- Fredrich M et al. Neuronal subtype identity in the rat auditory brainstem as defined by molecular profile and axonal projection. Exp Brain Res 195:241-60 (2009). PubMed: 19340418
- Sun D et al. Metabolic and functional profiling of the normal rat retina. J Comp Neurol 505:92-113 (2007). IHC . PubMed: 17729258