製品名Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra
製品の詳細Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra
Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra® (ab270237) is designed for simple, rapid purification of Glutathione-S-transferase (GST)-tagged recombinant proteins produced using the pGEX series of expression vectors, other glutathione -S-transferases and glutathione binding proteins from bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cultures. GST-tagged proteins can be purified directly from pre-treated bacterial lysates using Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra®. The tagged proteins are eluted under mild, nondenaturing conditions that preserve protein antigenicity and function.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called Amintra® Glutathione Affinity Resin. Expedeon product codes AGS0010 (10 mL Medium), AGS0025 (25 mL Medium) and AGS0100 (100 mL Medium) are the same as the current sizes: 10 mL, 25 mL, and 100 mL, respectively.
The glutathione ligand is coupled to highly cross-linked 4% agarose beads. The coupling is optimized to give high binding capacity for GST-tagged proteins and other glutathione binding proteins. Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra® can purify GST-tagged proteins under high flow rate. Its high flow properties make it excellent for scale-up.
Glutathione Affinity Resin - Amintra® is stable with all commonly used buffers and reagents including 0.1M NaOH and organic solvents. Removal of the GST tag can be performed whilst the fusion protein is bound to the column or in solution after elution.
Characterization of the Resin
- Supporting matrix: 4% highly crosslinked agarose resin
- Bead size range: 45-165 µm
- Recommended working pH: pH 3.0-12.0
- Typical binding capacity: > 10mg GST-tagged protein/ml resin
- Recommended Flow rate*: 100 – 300 cm/h
- Maximum Flow rate: 450 cm/h
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar, 43 psi
- Chemical stability: High
- Solubility in water: Insoluble
- Ligand: The glutathione ligand is coupled via a 12-atom linker
- Ligand concentration: 120-320 µmol glutathione/ml medium
* Binding of GST to glutathione is flow dependent and lower flow rates often increase the binding capacity. This is important during sample loading and elution. Protein characteristics, pH and temperature may also affect the binding
保存方法Shipped at Room Temperature. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Please see notes section.
Constituent: 20% Ethanol
Concentration information loading...
ab270237 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pillay N et al. DNA Replication Vulnerabilities Render Ovarian Cancer Cells Sensitive to Poly(ADP-Ribose) Glycohydrolase Inhibitors. Cancer Cell 35:519-533.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30889383
- Synakewicz M et al. Bioorthogonal protein-DNA conjugation methods for force spectroscopy. Sci Rep 9:13820 (2019). PubMed: 31554828
- De Cesare V et al. The MALDI-TOF E2/E3 Ligase Assay as Universal Tool for Drug Discovery in the Ubiquitin Pathway. Cell Chem Biol 25:1117-1127.e4 (2018). PubMed: 30017913