Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Glucose Transporter GLUT1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Glucose Transporter GLUT1 antibody
Glucose Transporter GLUT1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Glucose Transporter GLUT1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 478-492 of Human Glucose Transporter GLUT1 (Peptide available as ab115830.)
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservatives: 0.05% Sodium azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.164% Sodium phosphate, 1.45% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
機能Facilitative glucose transporter. This isoform may be responsible for constitutive or basal glucose uptake. Has a very broad substrate specificity; can transport a wide range of aldoses including both pentoses and hexoses.
組織特異性Expressed at variable levels in many human tissues.
関連疾患Defects in SLC2A1 are the cause of glucose transporter type 1 deficiency syndrome (GLUT1DS) [MIM:606777]; also known as blood-brain barrier glucose transport defect. This disease causes a defect in glucose transport across the blood-brain barrier. It is characterized by infantile seizures, delayed development, and acquired microcephaly.
Defects in SLC2A1 are the cause of dystonia type 18 (DYT18) [MIM:612126]. DYT18 is an exercise-induced paroxysmal dystonia/dyskinesia. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYT18 is characterized by attacks of involuntary movements triggered by certain stimuli such as sudden movement or prolonged exercise. In some patients involuntary exertion-induced dystonic, choreoathetotic, and ballistic movements may be associated with macrocytic hemolytic anemia.
配列類似性Belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Sugar transporter (TC 2.A.1.1) family. Glucose transporter subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Melanosome. Localizes primarily at the cell surface (By similarity). Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Choreoathetosis/spasticity episodic (paroxysmal choreoathetosis/spasticity) antibody
- CSE antibody
- DYT17 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab652 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab652, 1/1000 dilution) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab652 は 183 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tran HB et al. Enhanced inflammasome activation and reduced sphingosine-1 phosphate S1P signalling in a respiratory mucoobstructive disease model. J Inflamm (Lond) 17:16 (2020). PubMed: 32336954
- Cartland SP et al. Vascular transcriptome landscape of Trail-/- mice: Implications and therapeutic strategies for diabetic vascular disease. FASEB J N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32501591
- Zhu J et al. Sevoflurane Induces Learning and Memory Impairment in Young Mice Through a Reduction in Neuronal Glucose Transporter 3. Cell Mol Neurobiol 40:879-895 (2020). PubMed: 31884568
- Kuzyk CL et al. Simvastatin Induces Delayed Apoptosis Through Disruption of Glycolysis and Mitochondrial Impairment in Neuroblastoma Cells. Clin Transl Sci 13:563-572 (2020). PubMed: 31917509
- Natale BV et al. ?9-tetrahydrocannabinol exposure during rat pregnancy leads to symmetrical fetal growth restriction and labyrinth-specific vascular defects in the placenta. Sci Rep 10:544 (2020). PubMed: 31953475
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org