Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Glucose Transporter GLUT1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Glucose Transporter GLUT1 antibody
Glucose Transporter GLUT1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Glucose Transporter GLUT1
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Non human primates
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Glucose Transporter GLUT1 aa 300-400 (internal sequence).
Database link: P11166
- Mouse kidney membrane protein Rat kidney membrane protein Mouse intestine
保存方法Frozen Stock (-20C). Shelf life 12 months.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris glycine, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128033 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
機能Facilitative glucose transporter. This isoform may be responsible for constitutive or basal glucose uptake. Has a very broad substrate specificity; can transport a wide range of aldoses including both pentoses and hexoses.
組織特異性Expressed at variable levels in many human tissues.
関連疾患Defects in SLC2A1 are the cause of glucose transporter type 1 deficiency syndrome (GLUT1DS) [MIM:606777]; also known as blood-brain barrier glucose transport defect. This disease causes a defect in glucose transport across the blood-brain barrier. It is characterized by infantile seizures, delayed development, and acquired microcephaly.
Defects in SLC2A1 are the cause of dystonia type 18 (DYT18) [MIM:612126]. DYT18 is an exercise-induced paroxysmal dystonia/dyskinesia. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYT18 is characterized by attacks of involuntary movements triggered by certain stimuli such as sudden movement or prolonged exercise. In some patients involuntary exertion-induced dystonic, choreoathetotic, and ballistic movements may be associated with macrocytic hemolytic anemia.
配列類似性Belongs to the major facilitator superfamily. Sugar transporter (TC 2.A.1.1) family. Glucose transporter subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Melanosome. Localizes primarily at the cell surface (By similarity). Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Choreoathetosis/spasticity episodic (paroxysmal choreoathetosis/spasticity) antibody
- CSE antibody
- DYT17 antibody
ab128033 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kuo K et al. Maternal High-Fat Diet Consumption and Chronic Hyperandrogenemia Are Associated With Placental Dysfunction in Female Rhesus Macaques. Endocrinology 160:1937-1949 (2019). PubMed: 31180495
- Wu TW et al. Genetic profiling of young and aged endothelial progenitor cells in hypoxia. PLoS One 13:e0196572 (2018). PubMed: 29708992
- Azad N et al. Expression of GLUT-1 in oral squamous cell carcinoma in tobacco and non-tobacco users. J Oral Biol Craniofac Res 6:24-30 (0). PubMed: 26937365