製品名Glucose Oxidase Conjugation Kit - Lightning-Link®
Glucose Oxidase Conjugation Kit / Glucose Oxidase Labeling Kit ab102887 uses a simple and quick process for glucose oxidase labeling / conjugation of antibodies. It can also be used to conjugate other proteins or peptides. Learn about our antibody labeling kits and their advantages.
To conjugate an antibody to Glucose Oxidase using this kit:
- add modifier to antibody and incubate for 3 hrs
- add quencher and incubate for 30 mins
The glucose oxidase conjugated antibody can be used immediately in WB, ELISA, IHC etc. No further purification is required and 100% of the antibody is recovered for use.
Learn about buffer compatibility below; for incompatible buffers and low antibody concentrations, use our rapid antibody purification and concentration kits. Use the FAQ to learn more about the technology, or about conjugating other proteins and peptides to Glucose Oxidase.
Custom size conjugation kits up to 100 mg are available on demand. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
This product is manufactured by Expedeon, an Abcam company, and was previously called Lightning-Link® GOx Labeling Kit. 706-0015 is the same as the 1 mg size. 706-0010 is the same as the 3 x 100 ug size. 706-0030 is the same as the 3 x 10 ug size.
Amount and volume of antibody for conjugation to Glucose Oxidase
Kit size Recommended maximum
amount of antibody
3 x 10 µg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 10 µL 3 x 100 µg 3 x 100 µg 3 x 100 µL 1 mg 1 x 1 mg 1 x 1 mL
1 Ideal antibody concentration is 1mg/ml. 0.5 - 1 mg/ml can be used if the maximum antibody volume is not exceeded. Antibodies > 1 mg/ml or < 0.5 mg/ml should be diluted /concentrated.
Buffer Requirements for Conjugation
Buffer should be pH 6.5-8.5.
Compatible buffer constituents
If a concentration is shown, then the constituent should be no more than the concentration shown. If several constituents are close to the limit of acceptable concentration, then this can inhibit conjugation.
50mM / 0.6% Tris1 0.1% BSA 50% glycerol 0.1% sodium azide PBS Potassium phosphate Sodium chloride HEPES Sucrose Sodium citrate EDTA Trehalose
1 Tris buffered saline is almost always ≤ 50 mM / 0.6%
Incompatible buffer constituents
Thiomerosal Proclin Glycine Arginine Glutathione DTT
Only purified antibodies are suitable for use, ie. where other proteins, peptides, or amino acids are not present: antibodies in ascites fluid, serum or hybridoma culture.
Storing and handling conjugation kits
Lyophilized Lightning-Link® components are hygroscopic.
Kits are intentionally shipped at ambient temperature with silica gel to avoid exposure to moisture. Upon receipt, store the kit frozen and protect from moisture. Before opening the outer container, allow the lyophilized components to reach room temperature to minimize condensation.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 mg 3 x 10 µg 3 x 100 µg ab274129 - GOx mix 1 x 1mg 3 x 10µg 3 x 100µg ab274106 - Modifier reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl ab274296 - Quencher reagent 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl 1 x 200µl
- Glucose oxidase
ab102887 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Larpant N et al. Paper-Based Competitive Immunochromatography Coupled with an Enzyme-Modified Electrode to Enable the Wireless Monitoring and Electrochemical Sensing of Cotinine in Urine. Sensors (Basel) 21:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33670868
- Kutluk H et al. Impact of assay format on miRNA sensing: Electrochemical microfluidic biosensor for miRNA-197 detection. Biosens Bioelectron 148:111824 (2020). PubMed: 31698303
- Bhattacharjee R et al. A bisulfite treatment and PCR-free global DNA methylation detection method using electrochemical enzymatic signal engagement. Biosens Bioelectron 126:102-107 (2019). PubMed: 30396016
- Bari SMI et al. Calorimetric sandwich-type immunosensor for quantification of TNF-a. Biosens Bioelectron 126:82-87 (2019). PubMed: 30396021
- Bruch R et al. CRISPR/Cas13a-Powered Electrochemical Microfluidic Biosensor for Nucleic Acid Amplification-Free miRNA Diagnostics. Adv Mater 31:e1905311 (2019). PubMed: 31663165
- Dick JE et al. Enzymatically enhanced collisions on ultramicroelectrodes for specific and rapid detection of individual viruses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:6403-8 (2016). PubMed: 27217569
- Xu M et al. Rapid detection of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella Typhimurium in foods using an electrochemical immunosensor based on screen-printed interdigitated microelectrode and immunomagnetic separation. Talanta 148:200-8 (2016). PubMed: 26653441
- Singh A et al. Glucose-oxidase label-based redox cycling for an incubation period-free electrochemical immunosensor. Anal Chem 85:4863-8 (2013). PubMed: 23663141