製品名Glucose Assay Kit - reducing agent compatible
Glucose キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
検出感度> 0.02 mM
検出範囲0.02 mM - 10 mM
Glucose Assay Kit ab102517 provides direct measurement of glucose in biological samples. It is particularly suitable for serum and urine samples since it is unaffected by reducing substances, which can interfere with detection in oxidase-based kits.
In the glucose assay protocol, glucose is specifically oxidized to generate a product which reacts with a dye to generate color (λ = 450 nm) whose intensity is proportional to glucose concentration.
The method is rapid, simple, sensitive, and suitable for high throughput. The assay is also suitable for monitoring glucose level during fermentation and glucose feeding in protein expression processes.
The kit can detect glucose concentrations in the range of 20µM-10mM.
Glucose assay protocol summary:
- add reaction mix to sample and standard wells
- incubate for 30 min
- analyze with a microplate reader
Previously called Glucose Detection Kit II
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests Glucose Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml Glucose Enzyme Mix Green 1 unit Glucose Standard Yellow 1 x 100µl Glucose Substrate Mix Red 1 unit
関連性Glucose (C6H12O6; FW: 180.16) is a ubiquitous energy source in most organisms, from bacteria to humans. The breakdown of carbohydrates produces mono- and disaccharides, most of which is glucose. Through glycolysis and TCA (citric acid cycle), glucose is oxidized to eventually form CO2 and water, generating the universal energy molecule ATP. Glucose is a primary source of energy for the brain and a critical component in the production of proteins and in lipid metabolism and therefore measurement of glucose level is a key diagnostic parameter for many metabolic disorders.
ab102517 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Collin de l'Hortet A et al. Generation of Human Fatty Livers Using Custom-Engineered Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells with Modifiable SIRT1 Metabolism. Cell Metab 30:385-401.e9 (2019). PubMed: 31390551
- Feaver RE et al. Development of an in vitro human liver system for interrogating nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. JCI Insight 1:e90954 (2016). PubMed: 27942596
- Jou YC et al. Foxp3 enhances HIF-1a target gene expression in human bladder cancer through decreasing its ubiquitin-proteasomal degradation. Oncotarget 7:65403-65417 (2016). PubMed: 27557492