Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [K79bB10] to Glucagon
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Glucagon antibody [K79bB10]
Glucagon 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [K79bB10] to Glucagon
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Rabbit, Guinea pig, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig, Common marmoset, Syrian hamster
Full length protein corresponding to Pig Glucagon. Polymerized porcine glucagon.
Database link: P01275
- Pancreatic glucagon for RIA. IHC-P: Mouse and Rat pancreas tissues.
Production of this antibody has been changed on 8th July 2016. The following lots are from ascites and are still in stock as of 8th July 2016: GR260160 and GR268340. Lot numbers higher than GR268340 will be purified from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.
If slight turbidity occurs upon prolonged storage, clarify by centrifugation before use.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified from Tissue culture supernatant.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Integration of energy
関連性Glucagon is a hormone that is secreted by alpha cells in the pancreas. Glucagon antagonizes insulin by converting glycogen to glucose in the liver and increasing blood sugar levels. Glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP1), Glucagon-like peptide 2 (GLP2), VIP (vasoactive intestinal peptide) and PACAP (pituitary adenylate cyclase activating polypeptide) are in the glucagons hormone family. GLP1 is a transmitter in the central nervous system that regulates feeding and drinking behavior. GLP2 stimulates intestinal epithelial growth.
- GCG antibody
Formali-fixed, paraffin-embedded rat pancreas tissue stained for Glucagon using ab10988 at 10 µg/ml in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab10988 staining Glucagon in rat pancreatic tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed in paraformaldehyde, blocked with 2% serum for 1 hour at 25°C, then incubated with ab10988 at a 1/200 dilution for 1 hour at 25°C. The secondary used was a donkey anti-mouse IgG (H+L) conjugated to Texas Red, used at a 1/250 dilution. Nuclei counterstained with DAPI, green is staining for insulin.
ab10988 は 140 報の論文で使用されています。
- Han MS et al. A feed-forward regulatory loop in adipose tissue promotes signaling by the hepatokine FGF21. Genes Dev 35:133-146 (2021). PubMed: 33334822
- Ni Q et al. Proper mTORC1 Activity Is Required for Glucose Sensing and Early Adaptation in Human Pancreatic ß Cells. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 106:e562-e572 (2021). PubMed: 33120423
- Werneck-de-Castro JP et al. The RNA-binding protein LARP1 is dispensable for pancreatic ß-cell function and mass. Sci Rep 11:2079 (2021). PubMed: 33483593
- Soltani A et al. Treatment of diabetic mice by microfluidic system-assisted transplantation of stem cells-derived insulin-producing cells transduced with miRNA. Life Sci 274:119338 (2021). PubMed: 33716064
- Ramirez-Hernandez G et al. Global Deletion of the Prolactin Receptor Aggravates Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetes in Mice. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 12:619696 (2021). PubMed: 33746901