Key features and details
- One-wash 90 minute protocol
- Sensitivity: 2.8 pg/ml
- Range: 18.8 pg/ml - 1200 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture media, Cell Lysate, Tissue Lysate
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
製品名GFP ELISA Kit
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Cell Lysate 9 3.1% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Cell Lysate 3 8.2%
サンプルの種類Cell Lysate, Cell culture media, Tissue Lysate
検出範囲18.8 pg/ml - 1200 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture media 102 101% - 103% Fetal Bovine Serum 97 96% - 98%
ステップOne step assay
GFP ELISA kit (ab171581) is a single-wash 90 min sandwich ELISA designed for the quantitative measurement of GFP protein in cell and tissue lysates. It uses our proprietary SimpleStep ELISA® technology. Quantitate human GFP with 1.8 pg/ml sensitivity.
SimpleStep ELISA® technology employs capture antibodies conjugated to an affinity tag that is recognized by the monoclonal antibody used to coat our SimpleStep ELISA® plates. This approach to sandwich ELISA allows the formation of the antibody-analyte sandwich complex in a single step, significantly reducing assay time. See the SimpleStep ELISA® protocol summary in the image section for further details. Our SimpleStep ELISA® technology provides several benefits:
-Single-wash protocol reduces assay time to 90 minutes or less
-High sensitivity, specificity and reproducibility from superior antibodies
-Fully validated in biological samples
-96-wells plate breakable into 12 x 8 wells strips
Watch our short animated video to see how it works
A 384-well SimpleStep ELISA® microplate (ab203359) is available to use as an alternative to the 96-well microplate provided with SimpeStep ELISA® kits.
This kit will detect both the Enhanced and Superfold variants of GFP.
Accurate ELISAs don't have to take 3 hours or more. SimpleStep ELISA® kits deliver fast results in just 90 minutes by reducing antibody and sample additions to a single step.
Green fluorescent protein (GFP) is a 27 kDa protein derived from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria, which emits green light (emission peak at a wavelength of 509 nm) when excited by blue light (excitation peak at a wavelength of 395 nm). GFP has become an invaluable tool in cell biology research, since its intrinsic fluorescence can be visualized in living cells. GFP fluorescence is stable under fixation conditions and suitable for a variety of applications. GFP has been widely used as a reporter for gene expression, enabling researchers to visualize and localize GFP-tagged proteins within living cells without the need for chemical staining. Other applications of GFP include assessment of protein protein interactions through the yeast two hybrid system and measurement of distance between proteins through fluorescence energy transfer (FRET) protocols. GFP technology has considerably contributed to a greater understanding of cellular physiology.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 10X GFP Capture Antibody 1 x 600µl 10X GFP Detector Antibody 1 x 600µl 10X Wash Buffer PT (ab206977) 1 x 20ml 4X Antibody Diluent EB 1 x 6ml 50X Cell Extraction Enhancer Solution (ab193971) 1 x 1ml 5X Cell Extraction Buffer PTR (ab193970) 1 x 10ml GFP Lyophilized Recombinant Protein 2 vials Plate Seals 1 unit Sample Diluent NS (ab193972) 1 x 12ml SimpleStep Pre-Coated 96-Well Microplate (ab206978) 1 x 96 tests Stop Solution 1 x 12ml TMB Development Solution 1 x 12ml
関連性Energy-transfer acceptor. Its role is to transduce the blue chemiluminescence of the protein aequorin into green fluorescent light by energy transfer. Fluoresces in vivo upon receiving energy from the Ca2+-activated photoprotein aequorin.
- Green Flourescent Protein
SimpleStep ELISA technology allows the formation of the antibody-antigen complex in one single step, reducing assay time to 90 minutes. Add samples or standards and antibody mix to wells all at once, incubate, wash, and add your final substrate. See protocol for a detailed step-by-step guide.
Background-subtracted data values (mean +/- SD) are graphed.
Raw data values are shown in the table
This kit recognizes both GFP and enhanced GFP (eGFP) in cell and tissue extracts. No reactivity with mCherry, RFP or YFP was observed.
Background subtracted data from triplicate measurements are plotted.
The kit works with superfold GFP.
GFP spiked 143B lysate was measured in 3-fold dilution series
ab171581 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Anjo SI et al. A different vision of translational research in biomarker discovery: a pilot study on circulatory mitochondrial proteins as Parkinson's disease potential biomarkers. Transl Neurodegener 9:11 (2020). PubMed: 32266064
- Lin CJ et al. Microbubble-facilitated ultrasound pulsation promotes direct a-synuclein gene delivery. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 517:77-83 (2019). PubMed: 31327496
- Yu K et al. Proof of principle: Physiological transfer of small numbers of bacteria from mother to fetus in late-gestation pregnant sheep. PLoS One 14:e0217211 (2019). PubMed: 31170184
- Ding K et al. AAV8-vectored suprachoroidal gene transfer produces widespread ocular transgene expression. J Clin Invest 129:4901-4911 (2019). PubMed: 31408444
- Hori A et al. Unexpected role of the IMD pathway in Drosophila gut defense against Staphylococcus aureus. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 495:395-400 (2018). PubMed: 29108998
- Nass SA et al. Universal Method for the Purification of Recombinant AAV Vectors of Differing Serotypes. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 9:33-46 (2018). PubMed: 29349097
- Reid CA et al. Development of an inducible anti-VEGF rAAV gene therapy strategy for the treatment of wet AMD. Sci Rep 8:11763 (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 30082848
- Wandrey G et al. Probing unnatural amino acid integration into enhanced green fluorescent protein by genetic code expansion with a high-throughput screening platform. J Biol Eng 10:11 (2016). PubMed: 27733867