Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GFP
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
GFP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to GFP
特異性Reactive against all variants of Aequorea victoria GFP such as S65T-GFP, RS-GFP, YFP and EGFP.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Pure GFP protein, or cells known to overexpress GFP.
特記事項Protein A will not bind goat IgG, so use alternates (eg. protein G) in IP with this antibody. This antibody is available in an affinity purified form as ab5450.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|IP||Use 0.5µl for 106 cells.|
関連性Function: Energy-transfer acceptor. Its role is to transduce the blue chemiluminescence of the protein aequorin into green fluorescent light by energy transfer. Fluoresces in vivo upon receiving energy from the Ca2+ -activated photoprotein aequorin.
Subunit structure: Monomer.
Tissue specificity: Photocytes.
Post-translational modification: Contains a chromophore consisting of modified amino acid residues. The chromophore is formed by autocatalytic backbone condensation between Ser-65 and Gly-67, and oxidation of Tyr-66 to didehydrotyrosine. Maturation of the chromophore requires nothing other than molecular oxygen.
Biotechnological use: Green fluorescent protein has been engineered to produce a vast number of variously colored mutants, fusion proteins, and biosensors. Fluorescent proteins and its mutated allelic forms, blue, cyan and yellow have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions. Can also be used as a molecular thermometer, allowing accurate temperature measurements in fluids. The measurement process relies on the detection of the blinking of GFP using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Sequence similarities: Belongs to the GFP family.
Biophysicochemical properties: Absorption: Abs(max)=395 nm
Exhibits a smaller absorbance peak at 470 nm. The fluorescence emission spectrum peaks at 509 nm with a shoulder at 540 nm.
- GFP antibody
- Green fluorescent protein antibody
Lane 1 : parental YTS cells (negative control)
Lanes 2-5 : YTS cells transfected with KIR-EGFP (mw 88 kD)
KIR-EGFP IP's with Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) using 0.1 ul for 2x106 cells. KIR-EGFP detected with a mouse monoclonal to KIR receptor (Borszcz et al EGI 2003, 33: 1084).
Lane 1 : parental YTS cells (negative control) Lanes 2-5 : YTS cells transfected with KIR-EGFP (mw 88 kD) KIR-EGFP IP's with Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) using 0.1 ul for 2x106 cells. KIR-EGFP detected with a mouse monoclonal to KIR receptor (Borszcz et al EGI 2003, 33: 1084).
5 ng GFP on PVDF membrane QC. Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) used at dilutions of:
Lane 1 : 1/2500
Lane 2 : 1/5000
Lane 3 : 1/10,000
Lane 4 : 1/20,000
5 ng GFP on PVDF membrane QC. Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) used at dilutions of: Lane 1 : 1/2500 Lane 2 : 1/5000 Lane 3 : 1/10,000 Lane 4 : 1/20,000
ab5449 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kim MY et al. Mbd2-CP2c loop drives adult-type globin gene expression and definitive erythropoiesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:4933-4949 (2018). PubMed: 29547954
- Ulrich G et al. Phosphorylation of nuclear Tau is modulated by distinct cellular pathways. Sci Rep 8:17702 (2018). PubMed: 30531974
- Boubriak II et al. Stress-induced release of Oct-1 from the nuclear envelope is mediated by JNK phosphorylation of lamin B1. PLoS One 12:e0177990 (2017). PubMed: 28542436
- Pabst M et al. Astrocyte Intermediaries of Septal Cholinergic Modulation in the Hippocampus. Neuron 90:853-65 (2016). PubMed: 27161528
- Dannenberg H et al. Synergy of direct and indirect cholinergic septo-hippocampal pathways coordinates firing in hippocampal networks. J Neurosci 35:8394-410 (2015). PubMed: 26041909
- Weitzel LR et al. Discovery and verification of protein differences between Er positive/Her2/neu negative breast tumor tissue and matched adjacent normal breast tissue. Breast Cancer Res Treat 124:297-305 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20087651
- Brown CW et al. The p14 FAST protein of reptilian reovirus increases vesicular stomatitis virus neuropathogenesis. J Virol 83:552-61 (2009). WB . PubMed: 18971262
- Luyten A et al. The PDZ Protein Syntenin Directly Interacts with Frizzled 7 and Supports Non-canonical Wnt Signaling. Mol Biol Cell : (2008). IP . PubMed: 18256285