Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to GFP
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
GFP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to GFP
特異性Reactive against all variants of Aequorea victoria GFP such as S65T-GFP, RS-GFP, YFP and EGFP.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- Pure GFP protein, or cells known to overexpress GFP.
特記事項Protein A will not bind goat IgG, so use alternates (eg. protein G) in IP with this antibody. This antibody is available in an affinity purified form as ab5450.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
関連性Function: Energy-transfer acceptor. Its role is to transduce the blue chemiluminescence of the protein aequorin into green fluorescent light by energy transfer. Fluoresces in vivo upon receiving energy from the Ca2+ -activated photoprotein aequorin.
Subunit structure: Monomer.
Tissue specificity: Photocytes.
Post-translational modification: Contains a chromophore consisting of modified amino acid residues. The chromophore is formed by autocatalytic backbone condensation between Ser-65 and Gly-67, and oxidation of Tyr-66 to didehydrotyrosine. Maturation of the chromophore requires nothing other than molecular oxygen.
Biotechnological use: Green fluorescent protein has been engineered to produce a vast number of variously colored mutants, fusion proteins, and biosensors. Fluorescent proteins and its mutated allelic forms, blue, cyan and yellow have become a useful and ubiquitous tool for making chimeric proteins, where they function as a fluorescent protein tag. Typically they tolerate N- and C-terminal fusion to a broad variety of proteins. They have been expressed in most known cell types and are used as a noninvasive fluorescent marker in living cells and organisms. They enable a wide range of applications where they have functioned as a cell lineage tracer, reporter of gene expression, or as a measure of protein-protein interactions. Can also be used as a molecular thermometer, allowing accurate temperature measurements in fluids. The measurement process relies on the detection of the blinking of GFP using fluorescence correlation spectroscopy.
Sequence similarities: Belongs to the GFP family.
Biophysicochemical properties: Absorption: Abs(max)=395 nm
Exhibits a smaller absorbance peak at 470 nm. The fluorescence emission spectrum peaks at 509 nm with a shoulder at 540 nm.
- GFP antibody
- Green fluorescent protein antibody
Lane 1 : parental YTS cells (negative control)
Lanes 2-5 : YTS cells transfected with KIR-EGFP (mw 88 kD)
KIR-EGFP IP's with Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) using 0.1 ul for 2x106 cells. KIR-EGFP detected with a mouse monoclonal to KIR receptor (Borszcz et al EGI 2003, 33: 1084).
Lane 1 : parental YTS cells (negative control) Lanes 2-5 : YTS cells transfected with KIR-EGFP (mw 88 kD) KIR-EGFP IP's with Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) using 0.1 ul for 2x106 cells. KIR-EGFP detected with a mouse monoclonal to KIR receptor (Borszcz et al EGI 2003, 33: 1084).
5 ng GFP on PVDF membrane QC. Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) used at dilutions of:
Lane 1 : 1/2500
Lane 2 : 1/5000
Lane 3 : 1/10,000
Lane 4 : 1/20,000
5 ng GFP on PVDF membrane QC. Goat polyclonal to GFP (ab5449) used at dilutions of: Lane 1 : 1/2500 Lane 2 : 1/5000 Lane 3 : 1/10,000 Lane 4 : 1/20,000
ab5449 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Weavers H et al. Injury Activates a Dynamic Cytoprotective Network to Confer Stress Resilience and Drive Repair. Curr Biol 29:3851-3862.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31668626
- Kim MY et al. Mbd2-CP2c loop drives adult-type globin gene expression and definitive erythropoiesis. Nucleic Acids Res 46:4933-4949 (2018). PubMed: 29547954
- Ulrich G et al. Phosphorylation of nuclear Tau is modulated by distinct cellular pathways. Sci Rep 8:17702 (2018). PubMed: 30531974
- Boubriak II et al. Stress-induced release of Oct-1 from the nuclear envelope is mediated by JNK phosphorylation of lamin B1. PLoS One 12:e0177990 (2017). PubMed: 28542436
- Pabst M et al. Astrocyte Intermediaries of Septal Cholinergic Modulation in the Hippocampus. Neuron 90:853-65 (2016). PubMed: 27161528
- Dannenberg H et al. Synergy of direct and indirect cholinergic septo-hippocampal pathways coordinates firing in hippocampal networks. J Neurosci 35:8394-410 (2015). PubMed: 26041909
- Weitzel LR et al. Discovery and verification of protein differences between Er positive/Her2/neu negative breast tumor tissue and matched adjacent normal breast tissue. Breast Cancer Res Treat 124:297-305 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20087651
- Brown CW et al. The p14 FAST protein of reptilian reovirus increases vesicular stomatitis virus neuropathogenesis. J Virol 83:552-61 (2009). WB . PubMed: 18971262
- Luyten A et al. The PDZ Protein Syntenin Directly Interacts with Frizzled 7 and Supports Non-canonical Wnt Signaling. Mol Biol Cell : (2008). IP . PubMed: 18256285