Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GDF 9
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Sheep, Human, Pig, Common marmoset
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-GDF 9 antibody
GDF 9 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to GDF 9
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Sheep, Human, Pig, Common marmoset
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rabbit, Goat, Chicken, Cat, Dog, Baboon
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human GDF 9 aa 400 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- In Western Blot, this antibody gave a positive signal in Human Ovary Tissue Lysate.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
関連性GDF 9 is a member of the bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) family and the TGF-beta superfamily. This group of proteins is characterized by a polybasic proteolytic processing site which is cleaved to produce a mature protein containing seven conserved cysteine residues. The members of this family are regulators of cell growth and differentiation in both embryonic and adult tissues. Growth factors synthesized by ovarian somatic cells directly affect oocyte growth and function. GDF 9 is expressed in oocytes and is thought to be required for ovarian folliculogenesis.
- GDF9 antibody
- Growth differentiation factor 9 antibody
ab93892 staining GDF 9 in Rat ovary tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 1.5% serum for 1 hour at 24°C; antigen retrieval was enzymatic. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1μg/ml) for 12 hours at 4°C. A Biotin-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
Anti-GDF 9 antibody (ab93892) at 1 µg/ml + Human ovary tissue lysate - total protein (ab30222) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 51 kDa
Observed band size: 51 kDa
Exposure time: 2 minutes
IHC image of GDF 9 staining in human normal testis FFPE section, performed on a BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab93892, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX
ICC/IF image of ab93892 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab93892 at 5µg/ml overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti- rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Immunohistochemical analysis of oocytes of primordial (A), and early antral follicles (B) of sheep ovary tissue, staining GDF 9 with ab93892.
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 0.4% blocking agent for 5 minutes at 20°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in citrate buffer (pH 6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1500 in diluent) for 24 hours at 4°C. An undiluted HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit polyclonal IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab93892 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li S et al. Exercise during pregnancy enhances vascular function via epigenetic repression of CaV1.2 channel in offspring of hypertensive rats. Life Sci 231:116576 (2019). PubMed: 31211998
- Knapczyk-Stwora K et al. Neonatal exposure to agonists and antagonists of sex steroid receptors induces changes in the expression of oocyte-derived growth factors and their receptors in ovarian follicles in gilts. Theriogenology 134:42-52 (2019). PubMed: 31132720
- Komatsu K & Masubuchi S Mouse oocytes connect with granulosa cells by fusing with cell membranes and form a large complex during follicle development. Biol Reprod 99:527-535 (2018). PubMed: 29590310
- Jiang C et al. GGPP-Mediated Protein Geranylgeranylation in Oocyte Is Essential for the Establishment of Oocyte-Granulosa Cell Communication and Primary-Secondary Follicle Transition in Mouse Ovary. PLoS Genet 13:e1006535 (2017). PubMed: 28072828
- Ideta A et al. Generation of exogenous germ cells in the ovaries of sterile NANOS3-null beef cattle. Sci Rep 6:24983 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27117862
- Joo BS et al. Differential expression of pluripotent and germ cell markers in ovarian surface epithelium according to age in female mice. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 12:113 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 25421381