Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6667] to GCLM
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
製品名Anti-GCLM antibody [EPR6667]
GCLM 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6667] to GCLM
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human GCLM aa 50-150. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, A673, PC12, A431, and K562 cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126704 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
組織特異性In all tissues examined. Highest levels in skeletal muscle.
パスウェイSulfur metabolism; glutathione biosynthesis; glutathione from L-cysteine and L-glutamate: step 1/2.
配列類似性Belongs to the aldo/keto reductase family. Glutamate--cysteine ligase light chain subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Gamma ECS regulatory subunit antibody
- Gamma-ECS regulatory subunit antibody
- Gamma-glutamylcysteine synthetase regulatory subunit antibody
All lanes : Anti-GCLM antibody [EPR6667] (ab126704) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Wild-type HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : GCLM knockout HAP1 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
Lanes 1 - 3: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab126704 observed at 31 kDa. Red - loading control, ab130007, observed at 130 kDa.
ab126704 was shown to recognize GCLM in wild-type HAP1 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in GCLM knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and GCLM knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. Ab126704 and ab130007 (Mouse anti-Vinculin loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1 μg/ml and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216773 and Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216776 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab126704 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab126704, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
ab126704, at 1/50 dilution, staining GCLM in Paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Purified ab126704 at 1/20 dilution (0.6µg) immunoprecipitating GCLM in HeLa whole cell lysate.
Lane 1 (input): HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysate 10µg
Lane 2 (+): ab126704 + HeLa whole cell lysate.
Lane 3 (-): Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) instead of ab126704 in HeLa whole cell lysate.
VeriBlot for IP Detection Reagent (HRP) (ab131366) (1/5000 dilution) was used for Western blotting.
Blocking Buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Diluting buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Observed band size: 31 kDa
All lanes : Anti-GCLM antibody [EPR6667] (ab126704) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : A673 cell lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate
Lane 4 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 5 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 31 kDa
ab126704 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ge C et al. Nrf2 deficiency aggravates PM2.5-induced cardiomyopathy by enhancing oxidative stress, fibrosis and inflammation via RIPK3-regulated mitochondrial disorder. Aging (Albany NY) 12:4836-4865 (2020). PubMed: 32182211
- Li Z et al. Chicoric acid ameliorate inflammation and oxidative stress in Lipopolysaccharide and d-galactosamine induced acute liver injury. J Cell Mol Med 24:3022-3033 (2020). PubMed: 31989756
- Qiao Z et al. Dysfunction of ATG7-dependent autophagy dysregulates the antioxidant response and contributes to oxidative stress-induced biological impairments in human epidermal melanocytes. Cell Death Discov 6:31 (2020). PubMed: 32377394
- He H et al. Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Induce Oxidative DNA Damage and Cell Death via Copper Ion-Mediated P38 MAPK Activation in Vascular Endothelial Cells. Int J Nanomedicine 15:3291-3302 (2020). PubMed: 32494130
- Song CH et al. Effects of 17ß-estradiol on colorectal cancer development after azoxymethane/dextran sulfate sodium treatment of ovariectomized mice. Biochem Pharmacol 164:139-151 (2019). PubMed: 30981879