Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3
- Reacts with: Rat, Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody
GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3
特異性This antibody reacts with a 74 kDa protein from CNS samples.
種交差性交差種: Rat, Chicken
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Human
15 residue C-terminal synthetic peptide (Rat).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
機能Terminates the action of GABA by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
組織特異性Widespread distribution in the brain.
配列類似性Belongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A11 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- GABT3 antibody
- GAT-3 antibody
- GAT3 antibody
ab431 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang W et al. Role of microRNA-155 in modifying neuroinflammation and ?-aminobutyric acid transporters in specific central regions after post-ischaemic seizures. J Cell Mol Med 23:5017-5024 (2019). PubMed: 31144434
- Barca-Mayo O et al. Astrocyte deletion of Bmal1 alters daily locomotor activity and cognitive functions via GABA signalling. Nat Commun 8:14336 (2017). IF . PubMed: 28186121
- Zhang Y et al. Astrocytic Process Plasticity and IKKß/NF-?B in Central Control of Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, and Body Weight. Cell Metab 25:1091-1102.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28467927
- Huo Q et al. Prefrontal Cortical GABAergic Dysfunction Contributes to Aberrant UP-State Duration in APP Knockout Mice. Cereb Cortex : (2016). PubMed: 27552836
- Dadsetan S et al. Infliximab reduces peripheral inflammation, neuroinflammation, and extracellular GABA in the cerebellum and improves learning and motor coordination in rats with hepatic encephalopathy. J Neuroinflammation 13:245 (2016). WB, IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 27623772
- Wu Z et al. Tonic inhibition in dentate gyrus impairs long-term potentiation and memory in an Alzhiemer's disease model. Nat Commun 5:4159 (2014). IHC . PubMed: 24923909
- Aligny C et al. Ketamine alters cortical integration of GABAergic interneurons and induces long-term sex-dependent impairments in transgenic Gad67-GFP mice. Cell Death Dis 5:e1311 (2014). IHC (PFA fixed), WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24991763
- Gosselin RD et al. Extracellular microvesicles from astrocytes contain functional glutamate transporters: regulation by protein kinase C and cell activation. Front Cell Neurosci 7:251 (2013). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24368897