Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 antibody
GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1
特異性Reacts specifically with a 72 kDa protein.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat GABA Transporter 1/ GAT 1 (C terminal). 20 amino acids.
Database link: P23978
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab426 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).|
機能Terminates the action of GABA by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
配列類似性Belongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A1 subfamily.
ドメインThe PDZ domain-binding motif is involved in the interaction with MPP5.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Membrane. Localized at the plasma membrane and in a subset of intracellular vesicles. Localized at the presynaptic terminals of interneurons.
- Information by UniProt
- GABATHG antibody
- GABATR antibody
- GABT 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 antibody (ab426) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat Hippocampus Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Spinal Cord (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : Brain (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 67 kDa
Observed band size: 74 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
GABA Transporter 1/ GAT 1 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab426 は 24 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guimarães-Souza EM et al. Retinal alterations in a pre-clinical model of an autism spectrum disorder. Mol Autism 10:19 (2019). PubMed: 31011411
- Zhang W et al. Role of microRNA-155 in modifying neuroinflammation and ?-aminobutyric acid transporters in specific central regions after post-ischaemic seizures. J Cell Mol Med 23:5017-5024 (2019). PubMed: 31144434
- Leonetti A et al. Epileptic seizures and oxidative stress in a mouse model over-expressing spermine oxidase. Amino Acids N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31197571
- Ge MM et al. The therapeutic potential of GABA in neuron-glia interactions of cancer-induced bone pain. Eur J Pharmacol 858:172475 (2019). PubMed: 31228456
- Qian Z et al. Expression and functions of glutamate and ?-aminobutyric acid transporters in ischemic models. Mol Med Rep 17:8196-8202 (2018). PubMed: 29693164