Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to FOXP2 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Zebra finch
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-FOXP2 antibody - C-terminal
FOXP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to FOXP2 - C-terminal
特異性This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (NP_055306.1; NP_683696.2; NP_683697.1).
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, Zebra finch
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla
- WB: Whole tissue lysate from human cerebellum. IHC-Fr: e12.5 mouse embryonic spinal cord tissue. IHC-P: Human testis tissue. ICC/IF: Mouse e12.5 thoracic spinal cord cells. IHC-wholemount: Mouse brain tissue.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79.9 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Transcriptional repressor that may play a role in the specification and differentiation of lung epithelium. May also play a role in developing neural, gastrointestinal and cardiovascular tissues. Can act with CTBP1 to synergistically repress transcription but CTPBP1 is not essential. Involved in neural mechanisms mediating the development of speech and language.
組織特異性Isoform 1 and isoform 6 are expressed in adult and fetal brain, caudate nucleus and lung.
関連疾患Defects in FOXP2 are the cause of speech-language disorder 1 (SPCH1) [MIM:602081]; also known as autosomal dominant speech and language disorder with orofacial dyspraxia. Affected individuals have a severe impairment in the selection and sequencing of fine orofacial movements, which are necessary for articulation. They also show deficits in several facets of language processing (such as the ability to break up words into their constituent phonemes) and grammatical skills.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving FOXP2 is a cause of severe speech and language impairment. Translocation t(5;7)(q22;q31.2).
配列類似性Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
発生段階Expressed in the brain at 15 and 22 weeks of gestation, with a pattern of strong cortical, basal ganglia, thalamic and cerebellar expression. Highly expressed in the head and tail of nucleus caudatus and putamen. Restricted expression within the globus pallidus, with high levels in the pars interna, which provides the principal source of output from the basal ganglia to the nucleus centrum medianum thalami (CM) and the major motor relay nuclei of the thalamus. In the thalamus, present in the CM and nucleus medialis dorsalis thalami. Lower levels are observed in the nuclei anterior thalami, dorsal and ventral, and the nucleus parafascicularis thalami. Expressed in the ventrobasal complex comprising the nucleus ventralis posterior lateralis/medialis. The ventral tier of the thalamus exhibits strong expression, including nuclei ventralis anterior, lateralis and posterior lateralis pars oralis. Also expressed in the nucleus subthalamicus bilaterally and in the nucleus ruber.
ドメインThe leucine-zipper is required for dimerization and transcriptional repression.
- Information by UniProt
- CAG repeat protein 44 antibody
- CAGH44 antibody
- DKFZp686H1726 antibody
ab1307 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Burkett ZD et al. FoxP2 isoforms delineate spatiotemporal transcriptional networks for vocal learning in the zebra finch. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29360038
- Fong WL et al. Differential and Overlapping Pattern of Foxp1 and Foxp2 Expression in the Striatum of Adult Mouse Brain. Neuroscience 388:214-223 (2018). PubMed: 30031127
- Jo A et al. Intersectional Strategies for Targeting Amacrine and Ganglion Cell Types in the Mouse Retina. Front Neural Circuits 12:66 (2018). PubMed: 30186122
- Vicario A et al. Genoarchitecture of the extended amygdala in zebra finch, and expression of FoxP2 in cell corridors of different genetic profile. Brain Struct Funct 222:481-514 (2017). ICC/IF ; Zebra finch . PubMed: 27160258
- Kabayiza KU et al. The Onecut Transcription Factors Regulate Differentiation and Distribution of Dorsal Interneurons during Spinal Cord Development. Front Mol Neurosci 10:157 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28603487